Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanism and voodoo

imtheimmortal

hallo :)

(I apologize for my english...I hope you understand...)
it happeneded to me a strange thing....Sometimes ago I summoned Beleth, and I think that for some causes that I don'k know, he (or she? who knows Beleth?) made me to go in a shop, that I didn't know, where there is a woman that is a real voodoo master (in Italy!!!) and she told me that she would fork for my love problem with orishas (Brazilian candomble spirits)....
How is it possible ? I can only think that Beleth send me there to help me because I am only a beginner, so I needed a master or a guide to help me.....

Which is the relation between Satanism and Voodoo ?

:) I had a simular experiance with the Gods when I was starting out. The connection between the two is magick (I'm pretty sure both are labeled as Black Magick). I'm not sure what voodoo witch doctors do, but it's most likely some form of magick without the use of the Gods. Voodoo dolls can be used in Satanic rituals and they are quite potent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "imtheimmortal" <imtheimmortal@... wrote:

hallo :)

(I apologize for my english...I hope you understand...)
it happeneded to me a strange thing....Sometimes ago I summoned Beleth, and I think that for some causes that I don'k know, he (or she? who knows Beleth?) made me to go in a shop, that I didn't know, where there is a woman that is a real voodoo master (in Italy!!!) and she told me that she would fork for my love problem with orishas (Brazilian candomble spirits)....
How is it possible ? I can only think that Beleth send me there to help me because I am only a beginner, so I needed a master or a guide to help me.....

Which is the relation between Satanism and Voodoo ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back