Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanism and little Children

Sascha

I was wondering if there are other people who like me, have young children and are struggling with what to tell them regarding their Father being a Satanist.
Anyone with this experience who wants to share on how to handle this in daily live? I have 4 children, their double twins, ages 6-6 and 2-2, and I'm finding it difficult on being honest on telling them what I really believe because I know it can get them in trouble when they I.E. talk about this in school. Anyone with experience on this matter who wants to share on how to deal with this?

Hail Satan

You're children should remain oblivious to what you are.  We are the type NOT to indoctrinate our children into anything.  We can ban a particular religion if we choose, but we never present one to them in a favorable way.  That is what the xian assholes do to their children and that' why so many of us are having a hard time phsycically with trying to get years of that crap programmed into us out.  I would just raise them like any good parent should, keep them from harm, teach them right and wrong, give them good morals and ethics, and then steer them clear of drugs sex and jail til they're 18 ;-)!   Hail Satan,
Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Sascha To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 11:41 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and little Children
  I was wondering if there are other people who like me, have young children and are struggling with what to tell them regarding their Father being a Satanist.
Anyone with this experience who wants to share on how to handle this in daily live? I have 4 children, their double twins, ages 6-6 and 2-2, and I'm finding it difficult on being honest on telling them what I really believe because I know it can get them in trouble when they I.E. talk about this in school. Anyone with experience on this matter who wants to share on how to deal with this?

Hail Satan

My daughter is 10 and knows that i am a satanist but i don't push
my religion on her..but i will talk about it if she ever asked me
questions on it but its on a casual basis..never forced or pushed.

Hail Satan! May He reign for all eternity!!

Goddess Jana

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

You're children should remain oblivious to what you are. We are the type NOT to indoctrinate our children into anything. We can ban a particular religion if we choose, but we never present one to them in a favorable way. That is what the xian assholes do to their children and that' why so many of us are having a hard time phsycically with trying to get years of that crap programmed into us out. I would just raise them like any good parent should, keep them from harm, teach them right and wrong, give them good morals and ethics, and then steer them clear of drugs sex and jail til they're 18 ;-)!

Hail Satan,
Matt

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 11:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanism and little Children

Hail Satan

yah her daughter Brin will grow up 2 b a great satanist

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:29:05 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanism and little Children

Goddess Jana

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

You're children should remain oblivious to what you are. We are the type NOT to indoctrinate our children into anything. We can ban a particular religion if we choose, but we never present one to them in a favorable way. That is what the xian assholes do to their children and that' why so many of us are having a hard time phsycically with trying to get years of that crap programmed into us out. I would just raise them like any good parent should, keep them from harm, teach them right and wrong, give them good morals and ethics, and then steer them clear of drugs sex and jail til they're 18 ;-)!

Hail Satan,
Matt

Hail Satan

Yes she will one day....:) HAIL SATAN!!

Goddess Jana

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

yah her daughter Brin will grow up 2 b a great satanist

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:29:05 AM GMT-0000

Goddess Jana

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail Satan,
Matt

Hail Satan

I feel you there, my oldest is 11 and is beginning to ask questions.  I too do not lie when she asks, but I try to stay light on the subject.  She is close to the point where what she will decided as an adult is nearly 100% inputed in her, most of the training from us ends around 8 or 9 years old, then they develop there own way and we steer them clear of major trouble more than anything after that.  So if your 10 year old is curious go ahead and let her know, but not the full depth.  She can learn about magic and rituals and dedications later on, but what you believe why you believe it and how kind and non evil it is is fine to teach now.  I'm sure you can 'feel' for it and know what should and what shouldn't be said as of yet and you know that the older she gets the more you can tell.  She'll eventually find the symbols you wear on the internet and such and learn on her own, that's okay cause she will be learning for herself and using her own judgement on what she thinks about it and that's the correct way!   Hail Satan, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: ancientsoulm8 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:29 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanism and little Children

Goddess Jana

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matt" <mattlindsey@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan,
Matt

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan

Yes I have told her about satan and about dedicating and all of that and she knows that demons are cool and angels aren't cause well angels do attack her..:(...anyway she has professed that she doesn't want to be a xian and she felt sorry for me that i had to grow up around it...and i told her that when she wanted to know more about dedication and etc she could talk to me about it...yes its a gradual process and i don't want to push her into it cause my parents tried
that with me on christianity...i want her to see the truth but not force it down her throat...haahaaa well i knew that the xian way was never the path that i wanted to travel as a child..and thanks for the advice!

HAIL SATAN!

Goddess Jana

I feel you there, my oldest is 11 and is beginning to ask questions. I too do not lie when she asks, but I try to stay light on the subject. She is close to the point where what she will decided as an adult is nearly 100% inputed in her, most of the training from us ends around 8 or 9 years old, then they develop there own way and we steer them clear of major trouble more than anything after that. So if your 10 year old is curious go ahead and let her know, but not the full depth. She can learn about magic and rituals and dedications later on, but what you believe why you believe it and how kind and non evil it is is fine to teach now. I'm sure you can 'feel' for it and know what should and what shouldn't be said as of yet and you know that the older she gets the more you can tell. She'll eventually find the symbols you wear on the internet and such and learn on her own, that's okay cause she will be learning for herself and using her own judgement on what she thinks about it and that's the correct way!

Hail Satan,
Matt

Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:29 AM

Goddess Jana

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <mattlindsey@ wrote:

Hail Satan,
Matt

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back