Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic worship

arun srinivaas

<td val[/IMG]dear universal brothers of jos group,
   i am an indian we are accustomed to worship so many  indian deities for generations and in olden days  animals  and  men are  given  as sacrifices  in fire  (oblations  to  hindu  gods)  to  attain  our  desires  from  gods.
  my questions is for satanic worship are animal or men sacrifices to fire are  needed or a man can simply pray to satan to attain our human goals without any sacrifices. can satan be worshiped through simple rituals.
   in india some harsh religious procedures are not allowed by government . i am awaiting for mind tempting reply eagerly.
   hay thank you brothers
                           your brother arun srinivaas

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

Other then pricking your finger to sign the paper you make for your dedication ritual, no self harm is required, or any sacrifices, except some for your time to do the ritual.   From: arun srinivaas <arunsrinivaas@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 10, 2009 1:49:48 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] satanic worship

<td vAl[/IMG]dear universal brothers of jos group,
   i am an indian we are accustomed to worship so many  indian deities for generations and in olden days  animals  and  men are  given  as sacrifices  in fire  (oblations  to  hindu  gods)  to  attain  our  desires  from  gods.
  my questions is for satanic worship are animal or men sacrifices to fire are  needed or a man can simply pray to satan to attain our human goals without any sacrifices. can satan be worshiped through simple rituals.
   in india some harsh religious procedures are not allowed by government . i am awaiting for mind tempting reply eagerly.
   hay thank you brothers

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

No, living sacrifices are considered sacrilege at best. When asking for something however it is customary to offer something in return. Examples given on the JoS are for instance promoting the particular demon that helped you or working to undermine or outright destroy Satan's enemies(don't resort to physical violence or crime).
DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT CAN PUT YOU IN JAIL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], arun srinivaas <arunsrinivaas@... wrote:

dear universal brothers of jos group,
   hay thank you brothers

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

In truth, Satan does not want us to sacrifice other lives neither animal nor human... Our souls are precious and sacrifice was endoctrinated by the false gods to prove devotion and instill fear upon his subjects.

The only sacrifice that i believe you will ever make is to love him and work hard to evolve spiritualy, as there are some around us as loved ones that will turn their backs on us for worshiping he who they fear the most. The sacrifices that we make to SAtan are strictly spiritual, and does not involve taking anothers life to quench some thirst.

only the false gods demand blood sacrifices.

Satan just wants us to evolve into being gods...blood sacrifices are barbaric.

this is a quote from JOS   "NEVER WILL SATAN OR HIS DEMONS TELL YOU TO DO ANYTHING HARMFUL OR DETRIMENTAL TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS! These kinds of experiences come from Christian angels and other entities that have nothing to do with Satan or any of the Demons. "[/B]
[/B] 
i hope it helps friend.[/B]
[/B] 
Hail Satan[/B]

Get Windows 7 for only $39.99-CDN College or University students only. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691814'>This offer ends Jan 3-upgrade now!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back