Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Wedding

Why do you have a disrespectful jewish grimoire sigil with double circles as your avatar? Are you aware that it's disrespectful because circles were used to bind and abuse them by jewish sorcerers? In case you're not aware that it's disrespectful, you need to read the joyofsatan.org website more, because you're probably not aware that Marchosias is a female either (yes, she is a Goddess, contrary to what jewish grimoires say), and you're not ready for a Satanic marriage yet because you have misconceptions about what True Satanism is about.

Her sigil without circles:

Marchosias_5570.gif

How she really looks like:

Marchosias.jpg

Hello I'm looking to have my Husband and my Marriage a Satanic Marriage. I need help in how we can do this.
Hail Satan.
Sorry, I just noticed your profile picture: don't use the circles around the Sigils of our Gods. It's blasphemous. For the rest, best wishes and good luck! I hope the best things for you!
However, on the JoS website you can find the Sigils WITHOUT a circle:
The circle traditionally, when surrounding something, has been used to bind.

Other Sigils:

Is that better now?
Are you sure to be ready for this kind of choices? You can give yourself more time to advace before making that choice, you know, to become wiser.

Are you sure to be ready for this kind of choices? You can give yourself more time to advace before making that choice, you know, to become wiser.
I became Satanic in 2017 in 2018 I died twice in one day meeting Anubis and Marchosias who took me to Satan. He gave me a choice stay in Hell or return. I choose return, my recovery road way hard so I figure if this is hard then I have another satanic goal to take on. So yes I'm ready because I've been doing blood rituals with my own blood with my husband , we are gay men both became satanic together and we wish to bond it with the Gods and Goddess of Hell I believe it's our destiny to ensure we are together in Hell for eternity .

Why do you have a disrespectful jewish grimoire sigil with double circles as your avatar? Are you aware that it's disrespectful because circles were used to bind and abuse them by jewish sorcerers? In case you're not aware that it's disrespectful, you need to read the joyofsatan.org website more, because you're probably not aware that Marchosias is a female either (yes, she is a Goddess, contrary to what jewish grimoires say), and you're not ready for a Satanic marriage yet because you have misconceptions about what True Satanism is about.

Marchosias_5570.gif

Marchosias.jpg
I didn't know that it was disrespectful to anyone. Personally I didn't know things like that . It been brought to my attention and I believe it's changed. I'm not prejudice sometimes your not educated as others and have to learn.

Marchosias_5570.gif

Marchosias.jpg
At this point I don't know what to use I'm not computer savvy. So I'll just leave it as it it as B

I became Satanic in 2017 in 2018 I died twice in one day meeting Anubis and Marchosias who took me to Satan. He gave me a choice stay in Hell or return. I choose return, my recovery road way hard so I figure if this is hard then I have another satanic goal to take on. So yes I'm ready because I've been doing blood rituals with my own blood with my husband , we are gay men both became satanic together and we wish to bond it with the Gods and Goddess of Hell I believe it's our destiny to ensure we are together in Hell for eternity .
You are delusional, you still need to grow up. I will not tell you about a Ritual of the utmost value and importance if you aren't ready.

Have you ever read? www.joyofsatan.org
www.satanisgod.org

A lot of misconceptions can be resolved by studying those sites.

So my intuition is correct, you have the wrong idea if you do "blood rituals". As others and me said, read our site.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a Satanic wedding ceremony for gay men. Gay men don't need marriage, because it's actually easy for people of the same sex to relate to each other, while two people of opposite sex need serious commitment because they have to overcome their differences and work together. The two sexes also complement each other and work together. Marriage is related to giving birth to and raising children by two parents (not adopting them) as well. It's a symbolic ritual uniting the feminine and masculine side in everything, including inside your own soul (that's what the Yin and Yang concepts are about).

For this reasons, a wedding is only between a man and a woman. All orientations are accepted, but only heterosexual people need and are able to marry.

Thank you is that the same with necklaces
Yes, it's the same. The Sigils of the Gods should not be in circles. Unfortunately I couldn't find a necklace with that Sigil without the circle. It is not present in the online market of any site. You should try to see if you can get something personalized, or personalize it yourself with the materials you already have, but act safely: staying anonymous and not attracting attention is much more important than the necklace.

Another important recommendation for objects and signs linked to Satanism: keep them to yourself without exposing them, that is, hide them, you never know if we will come across Jewish or pseudo-Jewish psychopaths. If you were to find your life in danger one day and a Jew was legally obliged to perform CPR on you, if he recognized the nature of your pendant he might try to let you die. It's not 100% certain, but it could happen. And this is an example.

Of course, we shouldn't let our affairs revolve around Jewish anxiety. But if you remain aware of the eventualities, you will feel safer.

The Sigils of the Gods however are not known by most, unless you come across some scholar of Demonology, the things that are truly recognized are symbols like pentacles or numbers like six hundred and sixty-six. But there is always that threshold of uncertainty.

Probably however, if you really can't personalize a necklace, and you want to carry the Sigil of the Goddess with you, without necessarily attracting attention, you could opt for different options such as an engraving on a bracelet, perhaps even small so that you can see it just you, or a small photo in your wallet.

During the creation of the product do not attract attention, perhaps opt for online services. I know that it can be very important for a person to keep the Sigil of a God who is close to us, always with us, it is a beautiful thing and precisely because I think that the loving relationship between Divinity and Satanist is truly sacred that I am helping you to imagine various solutions. For this reason I sincerely hope that I have been able to help you and perhaps give you some good ideas.

Many things you said here seem to be truly illusory. I would suggest you study the entire JoS website before having any more illusory experiences.

Also because it could happen that we are deluded and deceived by thought forms or by our own mind during delicate psychological situations. It has happened to many in the past and the only way to detach ourselves from these internal and external deceptions is knowledge, common sense, and the intellectual honesty of not wanting to remain anchored to what we think we have seen.

Suggestions lead nowhere, as much as people remain anchored to them, it is much better to become realistic in order to have real experiences through correct advancement.

Also, what do you mean by blood rituals? You can find the official rituals of the Gods on JoS. WITHOUT mentioning links to strange sites of false Satanism, can you tell me what rituals are you talking about? A lot of things you find around are blasphemous Jewish rubbish for Satanas.

To give you an example, while I was looking for a Marchosias pendant for you, I came across a Jew who promoted a $3000 ritual claiming that it was "the real satanic pact" and other perverse bullshit, and who knows how many thought forms and curses this Jew is still binding on the souls of poor Gentiles who are deceived into believing that these things are real. In what sense were you talking about blood rituals?

The one and only satanic ritual truly recognized by the Gods is the dedication ritual found on JoS. Other things you find around 1) are blasphemous, 2) are useless and are not recognized.

What's around isn't "all good", given that there are many psychopaths out there who think they can dictate what Satanism is in their opinion without having had even half an experience with Satan; usually following the things these psychopaths publish binds you to thought forms (I speak from personal experiences since I had a friend who was involved in this external crap), and these thought forms make you mentally ill and distort your vision of reality, which may be exactly the description of what happened to you (which by the way happened to my friend in a very similar way). Be careful and take care of yourself, try to feel good. And study JoS.

The one and only satanic ritual truly recognized by the Gods is the dedication ritual found on JoS. Other things you find around 1) are blasphemous, 2) are useless and are not recognized.
***Note: in this point I was referring to the ritual for "becoming a Satanist" (although it is more complicated than that), obviously there are other rituals on JoS, not just the Dedication ritual

However, before performing these rituals I advise you to study and take some time, all the time you need, to better enter this world and understand how things are. I advise you to do this in-depth JoS study BEFORE the rituals because otherwise you would be going in blind. We all come from different backgrounds and experiences. It's normal.

If your current partner also had the opportunity to study JoS for what Satanism really is, it would be even better. This is mostly because he too would understand how things actually are, instead of going down the wrong path. But try to respect his free will. Direct him in the right path without "forcing" him. Satanas respects freedom of personal choice.

And only do it if you feel like it and feel confident. I am suggesting this for your common good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back