Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic wedding for my wedding in 5 years.

lordenki1223

Hey family and high priest/ees,

If i can't find a high priest/ess in my area, what can i do as alternative?

Thanks

<td val[/IMG]What we did I got married at the court house.Then when we have our daughter next year we are going to have a public ceremony and then a private Satanic one that night.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic wedding for my wedding in 5 years.
Sent: Fri, Sep 7, 2012 12:30:01 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey family and high priest/ees,

Thanks

[/TD]

I am still single, but if the day comes that I ever wanted to get married, I'd opt for a courthouse, then a public non religious thing to appease the family that undoubtedly would want to be there. Then I'd want a private exchange of vows. Seems like that would be the best way to do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

What we did I got married at the court house.Then when we have our daughter next year we are going to have a public ceremony and then a private Satanic one that night.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

That's a very good idea, Brian. I'm still very young but when the time comes for me to marry my woman, it'll be done at the courthouse, and then a private Satanic wedding.
Hail SatanHail AnubisHail Agares-Riddick

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic wedding for my wedding in 5 years.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected],"lordenki1223@..." <lordenki1223@...
CC:

<td val[/IMG]What we did I got married at the court house.Then when we have our daughter next year we are going to have a public ceremony and then a private Satanic one that night.

<td val[/IMG]   Hey family and high priest/ees,

Thanks

[/TD]

Nice, i made a mistake i mean't to ask if i want to make satanIc wedding and i cant find a ss highpriest/ess , what can i do? Except for traveling to usa and ask to any HP to open the ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

What we did I got married at the court house.Then when we have our daughter next year we are going to have a public ceremony and then a private Satanic one that night.

Yup it is for us.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Satanic wedding for my wedding in 5 years.

I am still single, but if the day comes that I ever wanted to get married, I'd opt for a courthouse, then a public non religious thing to appease the family that undoubtedly would want to be there. Then I'd want a private exchange of vows. Seems like that would be the best way to do it.

Great thing is there is no right way,its totally up to you. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 10:09 PM

Nice, i made a mistake i mean't to ask if i want to make satanIc wedding and i cant find a ss highpriest/ess , what can i do? Except for traveling to usa and ask to any HP to open the ritual.

Ours was more of a have too,rather then a want to,with our age difference and all.The fucking cops wouldn't leave us alone.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]; lordenki1223@...
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 9:40 PM

That's a very good idea, Brian. I'm still very young but when the time comes for me to marry my woman, it'll be done at the courthouse, and then a private Satanic wedding.
Hail SatanHail AnubisHail Agares-Riddick

-------- Original message --------
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected],"lordenki1223@..." <lordenki1223@...
CC:

<td style="font:[/IMG]What we did I got married at the court house.Then when we have our daughter next year we are going to have a public ceremony and then a private Satanic one that night.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Hey family and high priest/ees,

Thanks

[/TD]

Brian, how did you make a private satanic wedding with or withoyt a high priest/ess to open the ritual.

I like to be precise in my stuffs thats why i worry for every details:p

<td val[/IMG]We have not done it yet until we have the baby.All we did so far is get married at the court house.And let me tell you as that clerk married us we could feel all the Gods in there at the time.So don't think because it is a court house that Satan and the Gods can not be there because they proved to us they can.

Sent: Sat, Sep 8, 2012 3:45:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Brian, how did you make a private satanic wedding with or withoyt a high priest/ess to open the ritual.

I like to be precise in my stuffs thats why i worry for every details:p

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back