Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Strength and Unity

hells88priestess

This is a short sermon I am composing to try and remind my fellow Satanists what a huge difference we are making by just being here. Everything is made up of energy. You are constantly influencing the world around you as it is constantly influencing you back.

Every energy has a vibration and a frequency. This is what makes up unique energy patterns. For instance, solid objects operate on lower vibrations. So this table infront of me, though appearing solid, is nothing more than a bunch of atoms operating on a low vibration. There is such thing as molecular-kenesis. This is where you take something from the physical realm and alter its structure and frequency into something else. Such as causing a rock to shape shift, or converting it into snowflakes; it is very possible and there are those out there can do it.

Everything is energy, and we are constantly influencing what is around us. Think what does that mean? We Satanists have a specific type of energy. It is powerful, gentle and yet strong. I always feel more powerful and yet more at peace when I am around other Satanists. We are effecting everything around us. Since we meditate, we increase our vibration speed.

All of us Satanists are influencing our world around. We are increasing the vibrations in our world by increasing our own. We are influencing our world to become more Satanic as we grow in number. Our enemy is dwindling and we are increasing!

Think how much you are effecting by simply just being here!? Also, note why Satan wants us to unite in unity. The influence we hold over each other is amplifying.

HAIL SATAN88
HAIL HITLER88

Very interesting thoughts, Sister! And very true. Thank you for
sharing. Hail Father Satan and his Daemons of Hell!

On 3/11/11, hells88priestess <hells88priestess@... wrote:
This is a short sermon I am composing to try and remind my fellow Satanists
what a huge difference we are making by just being here. Everything is made
up of energy. You are constantly influencing the world around you as it is
constantly influencing you back.

Every energy has a vibration and a frequency. This is what makes up unique
energy patterns. For instance, solid objects operate on lower vibrations. So
this table infront of me, though appearing solid, is nothing more than a
bunch of atoms operating on a low vibration. There is such thing as
molecular-kenesis. This is where you take something from the physical realm
and alter its structure and frequency into something else. Such as causing a
rock to shape shift, or converting it into snowflakes; it is very possible
and there are those out there can do it.

Everything is energy, and we are constantly influencing what is around us.
Think what does that mean? We Satanists have a specific type of energy. It
is powerful, gentle and yet strong. I always feel more powerful and yet more
at peace when I am around other Satanists. We are effecting everything
around us. Since we meditate, we increase our vibration speed.

All of us Satanists are influencing our world around. We are increasing the
vibrations in our world by increasing our own. We are influencing our world
to become more Satanic as we grow in number. Our enemy is dwindling and we
are increasing!

Think how much you are effecting by simply just being here!? Also, note why
Satan wants us to unite in unity. The influence we hold over each other is
amplifying.

HAIL SATAN88
HAIL HITLER88

Oh dear Sister, I thank you so much for your words.
Yes it helps me really, it is beautiful!

May Lord Enlil bless you for struggle for unity

HS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells88priestess" <hells88priestess@... wrote:

This is a short sermon I am composing to try and remind my fellow Satanists what a huge difference we are making by just being here. Everything is made up of energy. You are constantly influencing the world around you as it is constantly influencing you back.

Every energy has a vibration and a frequency. This is what makes up unique energy patterns. For instance, solid objects operate on lower vibrations. So this table infront of me, though appearing solid, is nothing more than a bunch of atoms operating on a low vibration. There is such thing as molecular-kenesis. This is where you take something from the physical realm and alter its structure and frequency into something else. Such as causing a rock to shape shift, or converting it into snowflakes; it is very possible and there are those out there can do it.

Everything is energy, and we are constantly influencing what is around us. Think what does that mean? We Satanists have a specific type of energy. It is powerful, gentle and yet strong. I always feel more powerful and yet more at peace when I am around other Satanists. We are effecting everything around us. Since we meditate, we increase our vibration speed.

All of us Satanists are influencing our world around. We are increasing the vibrations in our world by increasing our own. We are influencing our world to become more Satanic as we grow in number. Our enemy is dwindling and we are increasing!

Think how much you are effecting by simply just being here!? Also, note why Satan wants us to unite in unity. The influence we hold over each other is amplifying.

HAIL SATAN88
HAIL HITLER88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back