Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic squares i need help bad-experienced advaced people please re

plotome93

this is the sign of Capricorn i'm doing the saturn and mars satanic square.  i don't understand astrology time. am i doing this meditation at the right time or wrong. i'm in eastern time zone not the Greenwich zone . moon signs are changing always so should I worry about the ruling signs which happens every 21st of the month.  please help me.also is the exalted sign of mars currently this sign capricorn? gosh it's confusing

What was the bad experience about? Which of the squares was it? When did you start it?

Στις 4:15 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2015, ο/η "plotome93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

this is the sign of Capricorn i'm doing the saturn and mars satanic square.  i don't understand astrology time. am i doing this meditation at the right time or wrong. i'm in eastern time zone not the Greenwich zone . moon signs are changing always so should I worry about the ruling signs which happens every 21st of the month.  please help me.also is the exalted sign of mars currently this sign capricorn? gosh it's confusing

In order to understand the Moon position it is helpful to use some softare of websites, check "Calendars" page on www.lunarium.co.uk to know in which Sign the Moon is, when it is void, etc. You can also click on "Location" to change location according to where you live/are. If you want to know in which sign the Planets currently are, just have a look here http://www.astro.com/h/pl_e.htm       Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 2:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] satanic squares i need help bad-experienced advaced people please respond     this is the sign of Capricorn i'm doing the saturn and mars satanic square.  i don't understand astrology time. am i doing this meditation at the right time or wrong. i'm in eastern time zone not the Greenwich zone . moon signs are changing always so should I worry about the ruling signs which happens every 21st of the month.  please help me. also is the exalted sign of mars currently this sign capricorn? gosh it's confusing  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back