Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SATANIC SOULS

nema

To your knowledge, who were the most important People to be on Lucifer's side? I can only think (or speculate?) about Hitler, Rasputin, Joan of Arc, probably Blake, Napoleon, Alexander...but I guess the list goes on. If you know about them, i'd be very interested!

To your knowledge, who were the most important People to be on Lucifer's side? I can only think (or speculate?) about Hitler, Rasputin, Joan of Arc, probably Blake, Napoleon, Alexander...but I guess the list goes on. If you know about them, i'd be very interested!
The Gods.

There is project about that, and there is a Ritual to connect to all the Ancestors of JoS (Those that fought for Lord Satanas during history and many others).

All the famous Greek Philosophers (Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras ect) but there's some lesser known ones too like Apollonius of Tyana and Iamblichus. There were some righteous Greek and Roman emperors who dealt with problems caused by jews in their times also, great men like Antiochus IV and Hadrian. In more recent times there were Greek writers and thinkers like Gemistos Plethon who knew the truth and rejected Xtianity.

I noticed the post about Satanic Personalities literally minutes after i wrote this..thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back