Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic school?

Not as yet, that I know of, sadly. However, that certainly doesn't
mean that there won't be in the future.

On 10/14/10, Tara Doland <satansvamp@... wrote:
Was just wondering if there are any satanic schools in the US.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Someday one can only hope of such an accomplishment, but I have no doubt that if we were to build one now it would cause a civil uprising thanks to the xtians.

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 14, 2010, at 12:43, "Tara Doland" <satansvamp@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]
i cant say about satanic school but there soem pagan schools i go to yezidi school and going to start zoroastrain school next year there both in la
--- On Thu, 10/14/10, Tara Doland <satansvamp@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic school?
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 11:43 AM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]

I would love to see a Satanic school also. I would hope the writers of the Joy Of Satan maybe could come up with something. They are talented writers already. Hail Satan, Harold/ Kunubis

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I would look forward to that as well

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Maybe that is exactly what SHOULD happen

Hail Satan!

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM, Jeff Tielke <jefftielke@... wrote:
  Someday one can only hope of such an accomplishment, but I have no doubt that if we were to build one now it would cause a civil uprising thanks to the xtians.

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

i for one would attend this school.
Damien
Hail Satan!!

Sent: Sat, October 16, 2010 1:58:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic school?

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--

I know that there are christian schools. But no satanic schools? That's discrimination!! Maybe someone somewhere should open a satanic school and once ( and we all know that it'll happen) the christians try to shut it down, say that pretty much every religion on earth has a school for it's belief EXCEPT satanism. Satanism IS a religion, and people that are satanists that want to further their education and become closer to their enlightenment have a right to! Freedom of religion! Though somehow it seems to apply to every religion EXCEPT satanism which is discrimination! Just because we believe in something different than most of the world shouldn't make a difference! Every other major religion has a school or place where they can go in an effort to reach their "enlightenment", why can't we have a place? I know that if I had the money, the resources ( books, materials and such), and people to back me up, I would open a satanic school. For those who are old enough to make their own decision that they are satanists, and sometimes families. It would be a satanic church and school! It is LONG overdue! And who knows, once one opens up, you never know all the people we might get to come out of the perverable "closet" to reveal themselves as satanists! The only reason that christians don't want this to happen is because their afraid that they'll be more satanists coming out and that their numbers will dwindle! It will be an uphill battle, but if we stick to the goal of making a place where satanists can come to and worship in safety, who knows what could happen!     *~ HAIL SATAN~*

We couldn't build a school until this is a legit religion according to the law.Not only that we would then have to show this is not laveyen or any of the stereotypes, then prove it.Then after that, we have to find satanic teachers, and convince the parents of the children who want a new path that we don't sacrifice goats and all the other bullshit. If it was going to happen it would be under a different name, and the teachings would be the same but be expalined differently. I for one would not be comfortable with that as it is basically lying, even if it is for a good cause.
Sent: Sun, 17 October, 2010 6:11:53 AM

Damien
Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--

I dream of a perfect time where the schools teach VALUABLE information and literature and the truth on history and the truth period! Where students learn how to advance their souls and how to leasrn about themselves through astrology and the planets. It would truly be a beautiful place of wisdom. I hope that when father reigns again I could make this dream a reality for all of the dedicated inhabitants of Earth. Hail Satan Forever!

Sent: Sat, October 16, 2010 11:35:41 AM

I would look forward to that as well

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--

not exactly a school, but I'm studying to be a teacher of history, and after that I'm studying western esotericism in Amsterdam.

If any of you have questions on anything, I always allow people to add me on Msn or whatever. My msn is Omar_adam @ Live.nl

I have several students up until now, and they all have progressed quite well, so I guess I'm a well enough teacher, I love teaching people too! So if any of you seek a personal mentor, I would be honored. Be warned though, if I notice you aren't serious, I will lose any interest in you.

Ave Satanas!

<td val[/IMG]this is alegit religion by law the police cant touch you if yuo have a school that dont mean the law withh help you but if yuo ahve the paper work and a lawyer you can start on i remeber reading about a stupid wiccan school and the town people tryed to stop them but failled

--- On Sat, 10/16/10, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 5:53 PM

We couldn't build a school until this is a legit religion according to the law.Not only that we would then have to show this is not laveyen or any of the stereotypes, then prove it.Then after that, we have to find satanic teachers, and convince the parents of the children who want a new path that we don't sacrifice goats and all the other bullshit. If it was going to happen it would be under a different name, and the teachings would be the same but be expalined differently. I for one would not be comfortable with that as it is basically lying, even if it is for a good cause.
Sent: Sun, 17 October, 2010 6:11:53 AM

Damien
Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan!

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:44 A[/IMG]jefftielke@... wrote:

Hail Satan!Hail Buer!
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 14, 2010, at 12:43, "Tara Doland" <<a rel="nofollow">satansvamp@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back