Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic rosary

onemage666

HP hooded cobra can you please clear something up for me. Does the rosary have 108 beads including the affirmation beads? Also the beads that hang down are they included in the 108? Or is it just 108 for the connected circle. There are really no clear instructions on how to make it. I made beautiful rosary years ago and I am getting my shit back together and going to start fighting this war, but it is really bothering me that I don’t know if my rosary is proper or not. Is the goal to make sure I have 108 vibration beads? I put so much thought and time when I made it I hope it is right. Is there a way I can share a picture of it with you? That would be awesome. Thank you HP Cobra for you time. I want you to know that you give me hope and you give me strength. I love reading everything you write. Thank you for being the man you are! A truly remarkable man

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Rosary.html

It can have any amount of beads you want. I have one with 100 beads, if I need to do more reps I can work it out, like count out on my mala and do the additional reps first, then do the full 100 mala when I get to the end of the first part.

(I don't like using the word "rosary" as my grandfather was catholic and was always using one.)

Lydia said:
(I don't like using the word "rosary" as my grandfather was catholic and was always using one.
I hate it too. They also use that word in Italian to speak about a certain mass these fuckers do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back