Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Satanic" Ocult Abuse

John Kundalini

Hi brethren,

The weather in London is dismal and right now, so is the amount happiness in heart.

Today in psychology we watched a video on a woman with DID (disociative identity disorder - aka Multiple Personality Disorder). Aparently she had been abused by a "satanic" ocult. This quote was a crowd winner, "...in Satanic ritual abuse there is usually lots of physical abuse and lots of sexual abuse also...".

As soon as this came up, the whole class 'awwed and ooohed'. I am so upset that satan is still being shown in this light. I hate it. I was so disgusted (as if the catholic air wasn't disgusting enough). I personally think this is a great idea in making people fear our father - really, fucking ingenious.

I am so crushingly depressed right now. I feel so sad for myself and for father satan (he creates the "greater work" for humanity - yet they label him as evil and banish it, its an abomination)

Funnily enough I remmber reading the same thing here... but about CATHOLICS, who are aparently a part of the New World Order:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... tion05.htm

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(EVERYONE SHOULD)

I WANT TO SEE JEHOVA SLANDERED!

i felt depressed this thanksgiving also. i spent it w/ my catholic fam and had to force myself to listen to their prayers. i wanted so badly to tell evone to just shut the fuck up cause the only real god is lucifer. it is HIM we should be thanking not that foul false god. but in the interest of peace, i kept quiet. u cant imagine the rage/sadness i felt all day thurs. luckily, i had my father and my gds comfort me so little by little i felt better. u will too. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

Hi brethren,

The weather in London is dismal and right now, so is the amount happiness in heart.

Today in psychology we watched a video on a woman with DID (disociative identity disorder - aka Multiple Personality Disorder). Aparently she had been abused by a "satanic" ocult. This quote was a crowd winner, "...in Satanic ritual abuse there is usually lots of physical abuse and lots of sexual abuse also...".

As soon as this came up, the whole class 'awwed and ooohed'. I am so upset that satan is still being shown in this light. I hate it. I was so disgusted (as if the catholic air wasn't disgusting enough). I personally think this is a great idea in making people fear our father - really, fucking ingenious.

I am so crushingly depressed right now. I feel so sad for myself and for father satan (he creates the "greater work" for humanity - yet they label him as evil and banish it, its an abomination)

Funnily enough I remmber reading the same thing here... but about CATHOLICS, who are aparently a part of the New World Order:

(EVERYONE SHOULD)

I felt extremely depressed this Thanksgiving too.. It felt like everyone was just going through the motions of what they thought they were supposed to do.
It was also the 1st Thanksgiving away from my family. I agreed to join my man and his family for Thanksgiving. I was naïve enough to let myself think his family may be kind on the holiday. Instead they were just as stressed out if not worse, and showed NO affection throughout. The interaction with "friends" was forced and I missed my big family more than I can convey.
Not to mention the fact that I was being called the "harse" by my mans mom, which is an Armenian name for the youngest bride (I'm not even fuckin married!) Yet she thought I was close enough to have to dote on the family.
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "morticia" <morticiasixx@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:19:27 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: "Satanic" Ocult Abuse
  i felt depressed this thanksgiving also. i spent it w/ my catholic fam and had to force myself to listen to their prayers. i wanted so badly to tell evone to just shut the fuck up cause the only real god is lucifer. it is HIM we should be thanking not that foul false god. but in the interest of peace, i kept quiet. u cant imagine the rage/sadness i felt all day thurs. luckily, i had my father and my gds comfort me so little by little i felt better. u will too. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Kundalini" <divinedarkchild@... wrote:

Hi brethren,

(EVERYONE SHOULD)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back