Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic marriage

messengerdemon

Trying to find a wife who accepts satanism
If i find a wife should i ask her to convert to satanism?

You can do a ritual to Satan asking for your soul mate (either human or otherwise) but remember Satan might not send you one if your not mature enough yet. 

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:59 PM, "messengerdemon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Now that would be a bomb!!!
Don't just ask her abruptly.... First sturdy her atttitude towards religion and find out how indoctrinated she is!!!! Then make her see light slowly...
Definately ask father too touch her like he touched all.of us that found him....father is all powerfulk en he can influence who ever he likes... How abt you gobabt it like that...dearr... Hail satan
On Jan 27, 2015 11:59 PM, "messengerdemon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I wouldn't recommend trying to convert anyone to Satanism, as it might prove to be detrimental.

What is a more logical approach, would be to subtly talk about her beliefs in a normal relaxed(casual) way, which doesn't either seem offensive, or intrusive.

kinda like going out for a coffee kind thing(although I hate that cliche method, and reference .)

Trying to convert anyone to anything is incredibly rude. While it is ideal to find a Spiritual Satanist for a wife, it's not realistic :/

Nevertheless, I'm just saying, in general, try to spend time with the other person, and their beliefs will come out either naturally, if you observe them closely, or you might be able to do the above. Just start a random late night talk, or whatever works in the relationship. It's really a give and take thing as well, so be prepared to have to fess up something.

I've personally chosen to remain single for multiple reasons, but more power to you if you can make it work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back