Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Satanic Killer" making JoS look bad.

saaron666

I've never been so angry while reading the paper. Since i do not have internet (Yet somehow im able to come on here) you need to read for yourself.

Toronto Star.
Satanic killer slit women's throat 'out of goodness...not evil"

It mentions how the couple met on The Joy of Satan website. Someone needs to really teach this guy a lesson in what satan is really about, I've never been so angry. I really hope the rest of his life is a miserable one, and death to be much worse.

Obviously a jew trying to make the JoS look bad. 

On Monday, February 16, 2015 4:32 PM, "aaron.stadtlander@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've never been so angry while reading the paper. Since i do not have internet (Yet somehow im able to come on here) you need to read for yourself.

Toronto Star.
Satanic killer slit women's throat 'out of goodness...not evil"

It mentions how the couple met on The Joy of Satan website. Someone needs to really teach this guy a lesson in what satan is really about, I've never been so angry. I really hope the rest of his life is a miserable one, and death to be much worse.

Whatever that person did, the jewspaper's post is also almost slander. Somenone needs to call them and tell them that the JoS site actually doesn't condone ANY illegal acts, it CLEARLY says we're law abiding. Although we don't turn the other cheek to enemies, we don't harm people without a reason, and even if we do fight back we do that using black magick, not any illegal acts. 
I'm pretty sure if a christian did that and said they met at a christian site, the article would definitely say about something the person try to make christinsanity look bad. Yet it doesn't say such thing. So I think the jewspaper editor is guilty too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back