Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic friends

zryanryan

hi i would like satanic friends to hook up with on skype to do white magick/reversing curses and black magick. my skype name is zryanryan please friend request me on skype if ur interested. will have to vidoe chat to make sure none of us are infiltrators and then were good.thankszryan

It is not safe to video chat with people or give out your personal information. There are infiltrators here who will pretend to be Satanists and then use your picture and personal information to ruin your life. If people around you, such as your family and employers, know you are a Satanist you may get kicked out of the house, fired from your job, directly attacked, and heavily discriminated against to the point nobody will hire you for a job or even serve you at a store.

Remember not to give out your personal information.

There are jews and infiltrators who want to kill and harm Spiritual Satanists.

Don't give out pictures, don't video chat as people take screenshots. As it's easier to curse someone when having a photo to focus your attention on.

It is not wise to show your face on the Internet, like over Skype, knowing what someone's face looks like can be used to make curses more effective against them. If you want to chat with people, stick with the groups or the forum:JOY OF SATAN  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back