Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic creed

handsareup

so ive been thinking for a long time ti re write catholic prayers in favor of Satan. I got the idea from how Maxine makes RTRs. I didnt make them in the sense that you read the prayer over and over like the xians. I made in a sense of taking back what is Satan and not letting the xians win. 
The Satanic CreedI believe in SATAN, the Father Almighty, Creator of Humanity; 
and in Hell, His Gods and Goddesses , 
Who was conceived by the akasha, born of the elements, suffered under lies, was attacked, and made into demons.
He descended into Hell; the third day the black sun rose again; 
He ascended into the Magnum Opus, and sitteth at the left hand path, the Father almighty; from thence He shall come to enlighten the living and the dead.
I believe in the powers of hell the holy swastika, the communion of spiritual Satanist, the working for wisdom, the ascension of the body and soul everlasting.  
Heil Satan! 
joyofsatan.org exposingchristianity.com 

I love it.
On May 11, 2016 3:02 AM, "handsareup@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  so ive been thinking for a long time ti re write catholic prayers in favor of Satan. I got the idea from how Maxine makes RTRs. I didnt make them in the sense that you read the prayer over and over like the xians. I made in a sense of taking back what is Satan and not letting the xians win. 
The Satanic CreedI believe in SATAN, the Father Almighty, Creator of Humanity; 
and in Hell, His Gods and Goddesses , 
Who was conceived by the akasha, born of the elements, suffered under lies, was attacked, and made into demons.
He descended into Hell; the third day the black sun rose again; 
He ascended into the Magnum Opus, and sitteth at the left hand path, the Father almighty; from thence He shall come to enlighten the living and the dead.
I believe in the powers of hell the holy swastika, the communion of spiritual Satanist, the working for wisdom, the ascension of the body and soul everlasting.  
Heil Satan! 
joyofsatan.org exposingchristianity.com 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back