Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SATANIC BREATH

QueenDAR

Omgg who would have thought breathing could help so much!

Since I’ve started I’ve noticed that I worry a lot less and I just go with the flow.. I actually enjoy the breathing techniques whole heartedly, thank you to everyone that suggested 💟💟.

Still having a hard time with focusing on the books that I am reading, it’s kind of like I get physically tired and mentally disconnected. But with time I’m sure I’ll get better at it.

Also when I meditate I’m seeing all of the cartoon networks and other networks I watched as a kid coming in a rush and all bunched up??. I don’t understand it , can anyone help??

Also my way of thinking is changing, I’m starting to feel less connected to what’s considered “good” or “bad” . Learning to accept all things even if I don’t like it or understand it. Satan presence is very present in my life, he’s a mighty god! Hail Satan 💟

Also my way of thinking is changing, I’m starting to feel less connected to what’s considered “good” or “bad” . Learning to accept all things even if I don’t like it or understand it. Satan presence is very present in my life, he’s a mighty god! Hail Satan 💟
Hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back