Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Bible

Katella Stella

Hello there friends, I just have one quick question; is the satanic bible something for all santanists to read?like is it something I should read and know the contents??

Sent from my iPod

the satanic bible was written by Lavey who is an atheist, laveyan satanism is a type of egoistic atheism. personally i never really learned to much from it i mean i guess its worth a read but like everything else a satanist reads, u must question everything in it

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 11:52:52 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Satanic Bible

Hello there friends, I just have one quick question; is the satanic bible something for all santanists to read?like is it something I should read and know the contents??

Sent from my iPod

You should start by reading the JoyofSatan website.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Katella Stella <stellasaphira@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
   [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
"If common sense and ingenuity were coins then very few here would be rich."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katella Stella <stellasaphira@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

well, there's a satanic bible written by Anton LaVey. and there's also The Al Jilwah, black book of Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Katella Stella <stellasaphira@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod
NO!!! the satanic bible is LAVEY SATANISM! they do not believe in heaven or hell and it is a completely different religion. Satan leads the way without a book

Alright so I should read it(not mandatory)but I shouldn't believe somethings that are in there? So the santaniv church that he started and everything-well nevermind,I will research it and possibly ask other questions if needed:) thanksssss

Sent from my iPod
On Dec 28, 2009, at 9:48 AM, Jonathan Byrd <yeaigotsus@... wrote:
  the satanic bible was written by Lavey who is an atheist, laveyan satanism is a type of egoistic atheism. personally i never really learned to much from it i mean i guess its worth a read but like everything else a satanist reads, u must question everything in it

To: "Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com" <Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 11:52:52 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Satanic Bible

Sent from my iPod

I read the Satanic Bible and found it to be entertaining and semi informational, even though he got the Enochian Keys wrong, I would say to read it keeping in mind that it is LaVeyan Satanism and not Spiritual Satanism. Although Satan leads the way to the straight path without a book that does not mean we shouldn't keep open minds. I think that limiting ourselves one source of knowledge would be foolhardy. Xianists ban knowledge, not Satanists.

Sent from my iPod

i guess you could read it if you want. The bible is for La Veyan Satanism. they dont really see Satan as a god more of a symbol of their lifestyle and morals. this is spiritual satanism you honestly dont even need the bible

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 29, 2009 3:33:33 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Satanic Bible

I read the Satanic Bible and found it to be entertaining and semi informational, even though he got the Enochian Keys wrong, I would say to read it keeping in mind that it is LaVeyan Satanism and not Spiritual Satanism. Although Satan leads the way to the straight path without a book that does not mean we shouldn't keep open minds. I think that limiting ourselves one source of knowledge would be foolhardy. Xianists ban knowledge, not Satanists.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Katella Stella <stellasaphira@ ... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back