Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic bible ?

yoovlad15

Evry time i try to download or read the Satanic bible ( LaVey ) some weird stuff happens.. like... the electricity goes off... i get dizzy and sick... my pc shuts off.. i mean are all these coincidentes ? cuz there were quite a few... like 7 so i was wondering if i should just give up or push on and try to fckin' read it lol
Thanks
Hail Satan

The Satanic bible is not our type of Satanism. That's probably why that happened.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:41:28 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Satanic bible ?

Evry time i try to download or read the Satanic bible ( LaVey ) some weird stuff happens.. like... the electricity goes off... i get dizzy and sick... my pc shuts off.. i mean are all these coincidentes ? cuz there were quite a few... like 7 so i was wondering if i should just give up or push on and try to fckin' read it lol
Thanks
Hail Satan

Reading the Satanic Bible is like reading the xtian Bible, don't do it. it's full of crap :p I mean the laveyan bible

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rebecca Zimmermann <rebehkexkszimmy13666@... wrote:

The Satanic bible is not our type of Satanism. That's probably why that happened.

Thanks
Hail Satan

The laveyn shit is pointless. i recon he was copiing stupid xians calling it the satanic"bible" in the first place. i think that its an insult to us.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 2:54:20 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Satanic bible ?

Reading the Satanic Bible is like reading the xtian Bible, don't do it. it's full of crap :p I mean the laveyan bible

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Rebecca Zimmermann <rebehkexkszimmy136 66@... wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Thanks
Hail Satan

weird it's not spritual satanism so mabyee satan is trying to tell you something. just make sure you keep in mind that some of the stuff in there is crap but alot of it is just anti-xian phlosify so it's pretty good. i sugest pray to satan and let him know you still belive and you in no way belive is the crap in it.

and to the guy that said it's just like reading a xian bible. no offense but your stupid. i hold great respect for anton szander levay so shutup please.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back