Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satanic bands

Shadow1

you guys know any good satanic bands? couse i only know 2, dimmu borgir and samael

Does anyone know any Nonmetal bands like classical or medieval? with satanic or pagan overtones/lyrics?

YES SATANIC WARMASTER!!

Great brutal Satanic music!!

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lycaeonia_curse" <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

Bathory, Behexen, Burzum, Carpathian Forest, Darkthrone, Marduk to name a few.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadow" <ninetimesdarker@ wrote:

you guys know any good satanic bands? couse i only know 2, dimmu borgir and samael

satanic warmaster : )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadow" <ninetimesdarker@... wrote:
Oh there are plenty!! Thy Antichrist, Behexen, Dark Funeral, Deathspell Omega, Kult ov Azazel, Marduk, Blood Stained Dusk, Impaled Nazarene, Balrog, Nefarium, Belphegor, Antaeus, Hecate Enthroned, Abigor, Nattefrost, Carpathian Forest, Lord Belial, VadimVon, Watain, Horna, Satan (lol that's the name), Mayhem, Azarath, Christ Agony, Moon, Nazgul, Christ Ablaze, Christ Beheaded, Black Goat Ritual, Gorgoroth, and 1349 to name a few. Yeah there are many Satanic bands. They are mostly Black Metal bands, although there are some Satanic Death Metal bands as well. I actually know a band that sings about Enki and other Sumerian Gods. They are Melechesh and they kick ass!

There's also dissection and a heavy metal band motley crue and H.I.M.(his infernal majesty)and many more.all the bands were naming isn't even the tip of the icebergSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 20:56:17 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: satanic bands
--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "shadow" <ninetimesdarker@ ... wrote:

Oh there are plenty!! Thy Antichrist, Behexen, Dark Funeral, Deathspell Omega, Kult ov Azazel, Marduk, Blood Stained Dusk, Impaled Nazarene, Balrog, Nefarium, Belphegor, Antaeus, Hecate Enthroned, Abigor, Nattefrost, Carpathian Forest, Lord Belial, VadimVon, Watain, Horna, Satan (lol that's the name), Mayhem, Azarath, Christ Agony, Moon, Nazgul, Christ Ablaze, Christ Beheaded, Black Goat Ritual, Gorgoroth, and 1349 to name a few. Yeah there are many Satanic bands. They are mostly Black Metal bands, although there are some Satanic Death Metal bands as well. I actually know a band that sings about Enki and other Sumerian Gods. They are Melechesh and they kick ass!

You have good taste in music and great choice in Black Metal by the way.

Venom is a great Satanic band and the beginning of Black Metal, one of the first bands to openly embrace Satanism and further the genre of Black Metal. Mayhem is a legendary band and if you want to listen to good anti-christian Black Metal than that band is for you. "Pure Fucking Armageddon" and "Deathcrush" are two great Satanic songs I can think of right now by Mayhem.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadow" <ninetimesdarker@ wrote:

dimmu borgir is awsome you should check them out in youtube they got cool videos

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "craig.moila@..." <craig.moila@... wrote:

you guys know any good satanic bands? couse i only know 2, dimmu borgir and sameal

iheard devil driver and cradle of fith.devil driver is fucking awesome

i saw dimmu borgi but i havent listened to them yet.

burzum is cool

Why thank you High Priest. Mayhem is definitely awesome! While I consider Venom as Thrash Metal, they did coin the term Black Metal and they are also a great band.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

You have good taste in music and great choice in Black Metal by the way.

Venom is a great Satanic band and the beginning of Black Metal, one of the first bands to openly embrace Satanism and further the genre of Black Metal. Mayhem is a legendary band and if you want to listen to good anti-christian Black Metal than that band is for you. "Pure Fucking Armageddon" and "Deathcrush" are two great Satanic songs I can think of right now by Mayhem.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back