Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan statue in Oklahoma

demonsduat1

Hi all, this morning on ABC in Dallas there was a special story ran about a NY group wanting to erect a statue of Father Satan. Personally not the biggest fan of the animal looking face and horns but was excited to see the story in the news. I went to facebook and typed in wfaa in dallas and the story is on there. Of course I had to comment to several to get your facts straight @ exposingchrisitanity.com. Also for our group, there is a city called Flower Mound Texas. They have this dumb shit mayor that has been praying at city council meetings which sparks debate and has started a website for his shitty city called 2014 year of the bible. the website is thebible2014.comPlease feel free to bash the HELL out of this fuck. If we have any tech minded individuals perhaps we can crash the website like all the xians do to our personal websites. Just sayin...
HAIL SATAN

If they're doing e-mail checks just make an e-mail not associated with this group in order to get accepted and start exposing them for the charlatans they are. 

That's not smart! In fact it's very stupid! Illegally Hacking into a website to try to destroy a news article. How about doing something productive with your time. Use the article to your advantage, spin it in a positive light. The enemy can't stop us if we put things in a more positive light.  HAIL SATAN!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/index.html

On Friday, January 10, 2014 3:02 AM, "jabberwocky.snark.hunter@..." <jabberwocky.snark.hunter@... wrote:
  If they're doing e-mail checks just make an e-mail not associated with this group in order to get accepted and start exposing them for the charlatans they are. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back