Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan is God

satensmybabe

Satan really is God. I have seen and saw again how he punishes arrogant, ironic and aggressive idiots! As xians say, you can say all the crap you want about the jewish god. Yet try do this to Satan and your life becomes a disaster.

HAIL SATAN THE ONE AND ONLY, FUCK THE CHRISTIAN GOD IN THE ASS. SCREW YOU KIKE!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH! DOWN WITH THE CHRISTIAN GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad
On Jun 16, 2014, at 6:32 AM, "satensmybabe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satan really is God. I have seen and saw again how he punishes arrogant, ironic and aggressive idiots! As xians say, you can say all the crap you want about the jewish god. Yet try do this to Satan and your life becomes a disaster.

HAIL SATAN THE ONE AND ONLY, FUCK THE CHRISTIAN GOD IN THE ASS. SCREW YOU KIKE!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this whole heartedly.  After may years of being forced to learn their shitby going to 'church schools' etc.  Strict xtian parents.  I was never 'sold' on this packof fucking lies!!  I have always have been non  conforming. To "society" and false gods!
Their 'god never answered or did a damn thing for anyone.  Because he don't exist.  Man has made it for control.  Nothing more!
I have just completed a dedication ritual.  I now am at peace after many fucked up years of confusion.  While I searched for TRUTH.  Not bullshit!!
I  denounce and renounce ALL the past programming of control and Lies oftheir fucking 'bible'. 'jesus'  and all else of their damn lies now and forever!
Our Father Satan created all things, and has always been here.  Anything elseis shit and came later by human beings.
Satan Lucifer is the light bringer.  Fuck xtian's and their bullshit.  Lets  us spread truthand shut down this fucking shit!!  Fuck THEM ALL.  WE ARE SATANISTS!!  and worshipAll mighty Father God Satan Lucifer!!  who has created all things.
Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back