Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

satan? Heaven and Hell? ...and who is the enemy?

makar199114

Please enlighten me regarding these:

Is it that God created humanity (or everything?).He created us for some experiments? And treated us like slaves? Satan did not like this and opposed God for this and was banished from heaven? (sent to hell or earth or what?). And Satan wants us to help him fight God? Or he just wants us to be Gods?

Then why is Satan called the creator? If Satan is the creator then who is 'God'? Is 'God' a fiction then?

I have also read that the Hindu God 'Shiva' is the Satan? But the 'Shiva' is considered creator as well as destroyer? But the 'God' created everything and wants to destroy us now? So God is Shiva and Satan is someone else who doesn't want God to destroy us???

Anyway if Shiva is Satan,the the other Hindu Gods like Ganesha,Vishnu,Brahma are the demons? Doesn't feel right o_O

What are heaven and hell? Is it that satanist aim to go to hell? Or is it that Satan is presently in hell and 'God' in heaven,but Satan wants to capture heaven?

Is it that those who do bad things go to hell? Or there is nothing good/bad related to Heaven and Hell,tey are just different places on some another plane?

who is our enemy? those who don't believe in Satan? Or those who hate Satan? Atheists? Jews?

_\m/

Please read joyofsatan.org and exposingchristianity.com, all your questions are answered there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

Is it that God created humanity (or everything?).He created us for some experiments? And treated us like slaves? Satan did not like this and opposed God for this and was banished from heaven? (sent to hell or earth or what?). And Satan wants us to help him fight God? Or he just wants us to be Gods?

Then why is Satan called the creator? If Satan is the creator then who is 'God'? Is 'God' a fiction then?

I have also read that the Hindu God 'Shiva' is the Satan? But the 'Shiva' is considered creator as well as destroyer? But the 'God' created everything and wants to destroy us now? So God is Shiva and Satan is someone else who doesn't want God to destroy us???

Anyway if Shiva is Satan,the the other Hindu Gods like Ganesha,Vishnu,Brahma are the demons? Doesn't feel right o_O

What are heaven and hell? Is it that satanist aim to go to hell? Or is it that Satan is presently in hell and 'God' in heaven,but Satan wants to capture heaven?

Is it that those who do bad things go to hell? Or there is nothing good/bad related to Heaven and Hell,tey are just different places on some another plane?

who is our enemy? those who don't believe in Satan? Or those who hate Satan? Atheists? Jews?

_\m/

Satan is the creator of us, humans. There where many aliens before the Nordics (that's the name of the race of aliens that made us; the race of Father Satan and his demons) came to planet earth. There where many "gods" that came; but they are all aliens obviously. They wanted to harvest the gold on earth, as gold is very powerful. The other "gods" ordered Satan to create creatures to do the job for them. Satan created us, but he fell deeply in love with us. He made us better and better, improving us. The chakras in our bodies are the alien cores inside us that make us alive. He created them so we can empower them. It was a gift to us. When the other "gods" wanted to destroy us, Satan refused this, so they left earth and the aliens who obeyed Satan, stayed with us, teaching us. Hell is the planet where Satan came from, (correct me if im wrong) but the real name is Duat if im not mistaking. After a while when we humans started to really develop into godhead, (which means 100% perfecting our chakras, our soul and raising the kundalini) we where attacked on earth. It was an invasion and we where not ready, so we lost. The attackers where other aliens called the Grey. Our enemies are: The Grey, (the ones who attacked us) the kikes,(jews), Angels (idk who they are really) and finally the christians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

_\m/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back