Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan enemy

surpentmage

It has come to may attion that people in my family that ack as if they Know something about Satan or thank that he is evil.Fact pointed out about a video of what took place in Germany 2016 with the Exadus from Africa.My Oldest Boy says it was annoying.Sad But true they refuse enlightenment.So Today I Am Detaching myself from them.And I will continue to move forward on this path.and apply myself to warring against the enemy, power meditation and evolving My Soul Physical and Spiritual Satanist That I My Be A delight To My Father Satan And Baal.Just wanted to say that as that acurance with The High Priestest Maxiine I to hard Baal voice as it was also raspy in my left ear over the radio waves with I was looking for how To connect Satan as I had a black candle lit Truth Hail Satan

And you're looking for any kind of answers in particular? I'm telling you what, it's tough for many to grasp the truth but you should not leave your family, obviously I don't know you and your story and I can't decide for you but friendly advice would be: Do not let your emotions rumble your ration and you can carry on your path as a SS even if they can't understand and accept it. After all not many can and for some it might take more. Experience is the greatest teacher and it won't matter if you truly wish and somehow use best ways to convince one of your members about what you are and what you belive. I think you shall stick with them as you can't just have a kid and leave him alone, this happend to me and you will be remembered trust me all of your life by someone else which you don't even know what he thinks about you or etc.

Once you become a Dad you got responsibility, nobody cares if you want them or not, you made it, it will always be on yours hands and you can't escape it, it will chase you from a karmic point of view. We are what we are and we are enlightened by the Gods but they did not abandon us and neither shall you abandon your family. Just be impartial with them, you don't need to hate them or anything like that, just let them be, you've tried and you can still try to wake a few up and I understand when it comes to more important loved ones but just make peace with the ideea and focus on your path as you said you want to do.

And you're looking for any kind of answers in particular? I'm telling you what, it's tough for many to grasp the truth but you should not leave your family, obviously I don't know you and your story and I can't decide for you but friendly advice would be: Do not let your emotions rumble your ration and you can carry on your path as a SS even if they can't understand and accept it. After all not many can and for some it might take more. Experience is the greatest teacher and it won't matter if you truly wish and somehow use best ways to convince one of your members about what you are and what you belive. I think you shall stick with them as you can't just have a kid and leave him alone, this happend to me and you will be remembered trust me all of your life by someone else which you don't even know what he thinks about you or etc.

Once you become a Dad you got responsibility, nobody cares if you want them or not, you made it, it will always be on yours hands and you can't escape it, it will chase you from a karmic point of view. We are what we are and we are enlightened by the Gods but they did not abandon us and neither shall you abandon your family. Just be impartial with them, you don't need to hate them or anything like that, just let them be, you've tried and you can still try to wake a few up and I understand when it comes to more important loved ones but just make peace with the ideea and focus on your path as you said you want to do.
Viego, you put it very well and at the same time very sensitively. You are so right, we have to spoon up some of the soup that we have made for ourselves. As spiritual Satanists, we also have to show and take responsibility. Simply escaping from a situation when it seems uncomfortable is not the solution. As spiritual Satanists, we should act ethically and responsibly and set a good example for others in our actions.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Greetings Brothers Sisters What I was talking about when I said Detach myself I meant my emotions.Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back