Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan and Tarot

City

I was wondering if anyone here practiced communicating with Satan through tarot. I have been reading tarot casually for many years, and before each reading, I would call to the elements for their help and protection. But since I recently dedicated myself to Satan, I had the urge to call on him for a message, knowing that maybe he would, or maybe he wouldn't. I just asked humbly to see what would happen. I called on the elements this time to come and observe the power of the true god, Satan. When I was done with that ritual I felt all electric, I was almost moaning with emotion. I turned up the cards in their usual layout, and I was so amazed to see that every card was in the upside-down position. That has never happened to me once in all the years I have been practicing tarot. If you don't know, cards have different meanings if they present themselves right side up or upside down. I checked the deck and it was shuffled properly. The very next card would have come out right side up. Also, the Devil card was present in my reading, in the position of "this lies before you" - my future. In absolute honesty, I have never had the Devil card in any of my readings, I have always wondered why. I have remarked on it to friends before, how with all the hundreds of readings I have done, the Devil has never appeared. Perhaps he was waiting for me to do this, I don't know. The message in the cards was timely and accurate, there were some scoldings for me and some advice and some insight into the future. I was truly amazed at the outcome. Has anyone else had this kind of experience? To me it was proof that he is listening and loves us, and wants to be present in our lives. But like I said, I am utterly new to Satanism. What do you think?

I am not really adept with Tarot cards, but I know that Father Satan will speak to us through whatever means we are able to communicate through (for some, it may be dreams, through the ouija board, asking questions by pendulum, etc.)

If you called the four quarters to witness the power of Father Satan, and felt the way you did, then it's a positive response (of course).

Whatever way we connect to Father, He will speak to us through the methods in which we are most open. (For you, it would be tarot, for others, it may be the ouija board, and for some, they are able to talk to Father directly.)

May Father Satan and all the Gods bless and guide you in all you do.

Hail Satan!
Hail Andromalius!
Hail Beezlebub!
Hail all the true Gods!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "City" <xcitygirl@... wrote:

I was wondering if anyone here practiced communicating with Satan through tarot. I have been reading tarot casually for many years, and before each reading, I would call to the elements for their help and protection. But since I recently dedicated myself to Satan, I had the urge to call on him for a message, knowing that maybe he would, or maybe he wouldn't. I just asked humbly to see what would happen. I called on the elements this time to come and observe the power of the true god, Satan. When I was done with that ritual I felt all electric, I was almost moaning with emotion. I turned up the cards in their usual layout, and I was so amazed to see that every card was in the upside-down position. That has never happened to me once in all the years I have been practicing tarot. If you don't know, cards have different meanings if they present themselves right side up or upside down. I checked the deck and it was shuffled properly. The very next card would have come out right side up. Also, the Devil card was present in my reading, in the position of "this lies before you" - my future. In absolute honesty, I have never had the Devil card in any of my readings, I have always wondered why. I have remarked on it to friends before, how with all the hundreds of readings I have done, the Devil has never appeared. Perhaps he was waiting for me to do this, I don't know. The message in the cards was timely and accurate, there were some scoldings for me and some advice and some insight into the future. I was truly amazed at the outcome. Has anyone else had this kind of experience? To me it was proof that he is listening and loves us, and wants to be present in our lives. But like I said, I am utterly new to Satanism. What do you think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back