Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan and Our Gods

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Too many people apply Christian principles to Satanism. One does not "pray" to Satan or our Gods for this and that.

Satan is the giver of knowledge. He gives us knowledge on how we can obtain our desires using our own mind and power. When we do this, our minds and souls become much more powerful. We then obtain what we need.

I have worked very, very hard for Satan and the Powers of Hell for over 16 years now. I only ask Satan or Lilith (She has worked directly with me for the past several years), when there is something I can't accomplish on my own. I would never, ever bother them for trivial concerns. Never.

I respect them. I know they are extremely busy. I am grateful beyond words for the knowledge they have given me and they have rewarded me for my years of work in many different ways.

Satanism is about learning and empowering yourself so you can take care of your own needs.

Christians pray and weakly rely upon some nonexistent spook to take care of everything and to control their lives. If the spook is unresponsive, too bad. Many Christians pray for years and years and get no response. Also, the spook doesn't always pan out the way the Christian wants the earnest prayer answered. Many even wind up dead relying on the spook.

Satan gives us the knowledge, the words of power and meditation techniques so we can take control of our own lives.

Satanism is NOT Christianity and should never be approached in Christian ways.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

it is interesting that you just posted this. I want to know how you feel about this. I got the idea to re write catholic prayers to be in favor of Satan, not to use the as prayers like the xians but juts to take their prayers away from them. I got the idea from your RTRs. Is this ill advised? 
The Satanic CreedI believe in SATAN, the Father Almighty, Creator of Humanity; 
and in Hell, His Gods and Goddesses , 
Who was conceived by the akasha, born of the elements, suffered under lies, was attacked, and made into demons.
He descended into Hell; the third day the black sun rose again; 
He ascended into the Magnum Opus, and sitteth at the left hand path, the Father almighty; from thence He shall come to enlighten the living and the dead.
I believe in the powers of hell the holy swastika, the communion of spiritual Satanist, the working for wisdom, the ascension of the body and soul everlasting.  
Heil Satan! 
joyofsatan.org exposingchristianity.com 

I will resite this daily. One day.
On May 11, 2016 3:01 AM, "handsareup@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  it is interesting that you just posted this. I want to know how you feel about this. I got the idea to re write catholic prayers to be in favor of Satan, not to use the as prayers like the xians but juts to take their prayers away from them. I got the idea from your RTRs. Is this ill advised? 
The Satanic CreedI believe in SATAN, the Father Almighty, Creator of Humanity; 
and in Hell, His Gods and Goddesses , 
Who was conceived by the akasha, born of the elements, suffered under lies, was attacked, and made into demons.
He descended into Hell; the third day the black sun rose again; 
He ascended into the Magnum Opus, and sitteth at the left hand path, the Father almighty; from thence He shall come to enlighten the living and the dead.
I believe in the powers of hell the holy swastika, the communion of spiritual Satanist, the working for wisdom, the ascension of the body and soul everlasting.  
Heil Satan! 
joyofsatan.org exposingchristianity.com 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back