Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan and My Life

Austin1

My life under Father Satan has been great so far. Im glad I converted from the lies and the fakeness of the Xian faith. That shit never meant a thing to me. My power meditations are going great. I do my Breathing Meditations for a trance and the I do Void Meditation. Its working very well. I can feel the energy and I can visualize it. I thank everyonr here in the Teens4Satan group for your help and support. I thank everyone at JoS for the information. My life is amazing now. I've been Satanist for about 5 months now. I was pretty much Atheist before that. I was always attracted to Satan and Hell and Demons. I was never interested in the Xian stuff. I went to church but almost fell asleep everytime. I never registered anything they said. It was all bullshit and i knew it. Thank you Father Satan for bringing me to the left-hand path. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@... wrote:
My life under Father Satan has been great so far. Im glad I converted from the lies and the fakeness of the Xian faith. That shit never meant a thing to me. My power meditations are going great. I do my Breathing Meditations for a trance and the I do Void Meditation. Its working very well. I can feel the energy and I can visualize it. I thank everyonr here in the Teens4Satan group for your help and support. I thank everyone at JoS for the information. My life is amazing now. I've been Satanist for about 5 months now. I was pretty much Atheist before that. I was always attracted to Satan and Hell and Demons. I was never interested in the Xian stuff. I went to church but almost fell asleep everytime. I never registered anything they said. It was all bullshit and i knew it. Thank you Father Satan for bringing me to the left-hand path. HAIL SATAN!
Funny I DID fall asleep. lol

Thats awesome bro glad to hear your meditations are goin well.The difference I felt between Satanism and xianity is just,wow.The two greatest moments in my rather short life would be,my first energy meditation and when i met my gaurdian.I never got the meaning of church...i always found it booorrriiiinnnngggzzzzzzzzzz............

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back