Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan and music

ktrv

So i been a devoted satanist for about a year now and still trying to be better(im coming from a very christian family) so it was a hard jurney and im also in a country were if i say im a satanist would get “kicked” from society.(sorry english is not my main language)

I would like to ask people who are longer here and have a better understaning what is the best way to do music(im a artist)to make music but still in some way promote satanism with the music i make but not in a direct way more like so i dont lose my family or people close to me.

i would also like to ask what are the best rituals,demons,starts and meditacions to do to help me with the making of music for example i know that Amdusias is a demon connect with making music but im still not that advanced to achive a summoning that has worked so in the meantime what could i do to improve me and my music skills.

I would love to use my music to connect people to Satans greatest creacion “Music”

Im not looking for a one night music fame im looking for a way to achive my music dream thrue the guide of my Father and Lord Satan

I hope you could understand what i meant with this thread

P.S im 18 so im still young and have a lot to learn

Hail SATAN!!

I would like to ask people who are longer here and have a better understaning what is the best way to do music(im a artist)to make music but still in some way promote satanism with the music i make but not in a direct way more like so i dont lose my family or people close to me.

Hello,

Since Spiritual Satanism is really ancient Paganism and deals with things like chakras and esoteric knowledge, you can include some of the knowledge and ancient Gods in your music without mentioning Satan or Satanism. It's just like we have been advising people for years when people ask them they religion, they are advised to reply "Pagan" or something similar.

But if you live in a Muslim or third-world Christian country, you have to be careful about these things too, as they don't tolerate any concepts or Gods that aren't Muslim or Christian. Just ask Amdusias for inspiration before writing/playing music, there's no need to do a formal ritual to summon him, and then let yourself to be guided and be open to anything you receive.

Hello, there have been a lot of "Satanic" music shared on the forums, for example you can look up this thread:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/music-thread.1608/ (currently the half of the thread is not displayed but maybe @ApolloAbove [JG] can fix it)

So maybe this gives you an idea. The genre of the music does really depends on you. The lyrics can be Satanic to the extent of calling on Pagan Gods and alike, like in the examples of the above, but you should not include things that are mostly only known here in the JoS. But I have seen pretty Satanic lyrics.

Hello,

Since Spiritual Satanism is really ancient Paganism and deals with things like chakras and esoteric knowledge, you can include some of the knowledge and ancient Gods in your music without mentioning Satan or Satanism. It's just like we have been advising people for years when people ask them they religion, they are advised to reply "Pagan" or something similar.

But if you live in a Muslim or third-world Christian country, you have to be careful about these things too, as they don't tolerate any concepts or Gods that aren't Muslim or Christian. Just ask Amdusias for inspiration before writing/playing music, there's no need to do a formal ritual to summon him, and then let yourself to be guided and be open to anything you receive.

Unfortunately yes i live in a place where if i mention pagan gods or something similar i would get hate and be called a lot of things like a cult or something similar,

The only things i noticed people say in my country’s music about Lord Satan is popular myths like “ i solf my soul to satan”,”demons on my shoulder telling me what to do”,”drugs alcohol thats the devils game” which are all things that are not true

So I wouldn’t want to sing about that but would still like to mention Lord Satan

Hello, there have been a lot of "Satanic" music shared on the forums, for example you can look up this thread:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/music-thread.1608/ (currently the half of the thread is not displayed but maybe @ApolloAbove [JG] can fix it)

So maybe this gives you an idea. The genre of the music does really depends on you. The lyrics can be Satanic to the extent of calling on Pagan Gods and alike, like in the examples of the above, but you should not include things that are mostly only known here in the JoS. But I have seen pretty Satanic lyrics.

I understand but i had an idea like to add background “humming vocals” like in a meditation or and RTR or something similar.
because my country is not tolerant about talking of any gods that are not Christian or in some cases Muslim so i would like to be discreet about my Relgion for safety reasons.

I understand but i had an idea like to add background “humming vocals” like in a meditation or and RTR or something similar.
because my country is not tolerant about talking of any gods that are not Christian or in some cases Muslim so i would like to be discreet about my Relgion for safety reasons.

humming and vibrating mantras are different. If you want to vibrate things such as from the FRTR or any ritual, I strongly advise against this. But still, there are widely known sanskrit mantras, for example you could use these, but concerning your location, you have to decide this. As for humming, you can't hum a mantra and it won't be recognizable.

Perhaps maybe you could not identify yourself with your country and make music in another language if you know any other language well. Or just lyricsless music for the time being.

humming and vibrating mantras are different. If you want to vibrate things such as from the FRTR or any ritual, I strongly advise against this. But still, there are widely known sanskrit mantras, for example you could use these, but concerning your location, you have to decide this. As for humming, you can't hum a mantra and it won't be recognizable.

Perhaps maybe you could not identify yourself with your country and make music in another language if you know any other language well. Or just lyricsless music for the time being.
I understand,

but i wanted to help Satan to fight the jehove like the jehova attacks us,i read in the forum that jews leave in the popular songs secrets messages true the “humming or vibrating,back vocals” i mentioned so im trying to figure out if there is a way to reverse this and use it against them in the same way they do to us(thats why i mentioned RTR like if that i could implement in my songs it would benefit the war against the jews)

i would also like to ask what are the best rituals,demons,starts and meditacions to do to help me with the making of music for example i know that Amdusias is a demon connect with making music but im still not that advanced to achive a summoning that has worked so in the meantime what could i do to improve me and my music skills.
It's great that you are pursuing worthwhile goals.
But be careful not to set hard goals too soon. If something in the future does not happen according to your imagination and desire, it can discourage you
Learning music is a long process.

Yes, you can reach the highest level of music, playing and writing poetry. With your own efforts and the help of the gods, anything is possible.
If your family (according to the description you gave) has no problem with music, you can enroll in music classes and show your progress towards the goal of writing and playing music for our gods, they will definitely be happy and help you.
take the path step by step and without rushing, you will reach the result very soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back