Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sacrifice

th3shade

okz so i have a friend who claims that he is satanist and does animal sacrifices is there any way or any satanic book ...that says that Father Satan does not need animal sacrifice ..?

HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT ANIMALS ARE SACRED TO SATAN!! Animal sacrifices? Why don't you ask him if he's a Kike because that's the sort of thing they're into. Jews love human, animal, and blood sacrifice and it's all in their bible and Talmud. So remind him/her that if they feel like sacrificing animals, when animals are sacred, let alone such sacrifices are of Judeo/Christianity, NOT Satanism, that he'd be better off putting his finger in a blender if s/he even remotely **thinks** about doing a thing like that.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "th3shade" <th3shade@... wrote:

okz so i have a friend who claims that he is satanist and does animal sacrifices is there any way or any satanic book ...that says that Father Satan does not need animal sacrifice ..?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:
HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT ANIMALS ARE SACRED TO SATAN!! Animal sacrifices? Why don't you ask him if he's a Kike because that's the sort of thing they're into. Jews love human, animal, and blood sacrifice and it's all in their bible and Talmud. So remind him/her that if they feel like sacrificing animals, when animals are sacred, let alone such sacrifices are of Judeo/Christianity, NOT Satanism, that he'd be better off putting his finger in a blender if s/he even remotely **thinks** about doing a thing like that.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "th3shade" <th3shade@ wrote:

thanks you for answering in such a short time and i whould like to apologise is any of my questions are wrong i am new to Satanism and i try to learn more about Father Satan and his Demons I will try to bring my friend in the ways of true satanism :)

I am an advocate reader of the satanic bible by anton szandor lavey and i really think this guy knows what he was talking about. anyway there is a whole chapter dedicated to discussing whether satanists should sacrifice animals and he says that we don't. Satan would never take the innocent life of a baby or an animal, and there is no need for blood sacrifices either. this book helped me a lot.

Your friend is kind of an asshole. Who knows what else he's doing? It's those types that make us so misunderstood.

hey,pls i wanted to know if there is anyone who can hook me up with a satanic cult somewhere or teach me how to talk directly to our father satan.i need to make a pact with him.Pls help me ya'll!!

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back