Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sacral blockage

Ko Johnson

Hello. I don't like to ask for help a lot unless I'm really stuck. And I am lol. I have this strong blockage in my spine right near my sacral chakra. It literally feels like there is a lid stopping my energy flow. It is infuriating, sometimes I just writhe on the floor trying to get my back to pop or anything to happen. I know that is the first granthis. I have been doing kundalini yoga, hatha, vaum into center and extensions I have tried using Ida and pingala mantras as well as visarga also I have been doing the Mars square. Psychological as far as sex goes my sexual energy is high but I am a virgin and have a feeling if incompetence but I have been getting over that. This has been going in for a month. Sometimes it would seem that randomly the energy will break through and reach my upper back(this doesn't happen that often).
Is there something I'm doing wrong or do I just need to keep pushing on
Any info will help and thanks
Hail Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

Are you connected to anyone who might sexually drain your energy? Other people who are sexually competitive with you for no reason maybe. I have had a similar problem.
Now
I have another question and it might as well be answered here than starting another post. When disconnecting from someone at the soul, is it possible to get the same connection back later on? Say you have known someone for many many lifetimes and in this one, the enemy uses them against you. If you disconnect and later the problem is solved for them, will you be in amnesia when you meet (as if you have just forgotten them) or how does that work?

Usually that area around the ming men is hard to open, it's what advanced qi gong masters like John Chang focus on in order to empower the dan tian and reach samadhi.

@Ko Johnson I do not know how to help youuu (I'd suggest munka for sexual hangups, but maybe it won't solve the problem? )but @thisisafalsealias first of all, you can do the munka meditation for the sexua hangups (if you believe you know someone who was attached to you like that in past lives) BUT if you do this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.htmland do the affirmation
 "    <[/IMG]"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all of [name of person]'s energies in every way."[/I]Add an "eternally" and I believe you'll be just fine.

Στις 7:23 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 28 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "shenshakti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Usually that area around the ming men is hard to open, it's what advanced qi gong masters like John Chang focus on in order to empower the dan tian and reach samadhi.

Take the time to read all of this so that the whole of my question can be understood.
I don't want to block her energies eternally. I just want to be completely disconnected from her for a good while and not care about her at all. When the day comes, *if* it comes, she grows up and stops attacking me psychically (she is brainwashed), I wouldn't want her to just be another person to me. I would want reconciliation from my last life and from this life. Do you understand what I am talking about? I knew this girl last life and we had very passionate sex and a relationship which left an extreme impression on the both of us. I can see my old face in her new face. Its just that I want to disconnected from her permanently, like as though I had never even known her, but be able to have a healthy relationship and attachment later and not something bizarre and distant.
I'll just tell you the whole situation. Last life she worshipped me and I really liked her too, but there was an obvious power imbalance which was a fetish of dominance on my part. The dominance theme was still there because she is a smaller, innocent seemingly virgin girl and I am a rather masculine man who is somewhat big in more ways than one. Anyways I left a huge impression on her soul, like big time. Our relationship recently, well, it didn't even last until we got to have sex but I still broke up with her because she was being stupid and I didn't have room for it in my delicate life and so she went on to start having sex with a kike that I hate to make me jealous, who treats her like shit and always did and she knows it. Like a reversal on my sexual position towards her, me replaced by the kike who's only soul purpose is pretty much literally just to be here in this moment to do this to annoy the shit out of me. You can probably see why I broke up with her now. Its just that if some day, and she should, if some day she should realize how stupid she is/was, I might not want to see her on the street as just some dumb girl and vice versa, I might want the connection back that was supposed to be but was cut short by her washed brain and the poor timing of meeting.On one level, right now, she's just some stupid liberal slut to me. But on another level, I can see past that and see that she's someone I've actually known for a while and was once very important to me. And seeing her be treated like a cum-dumpster is too painful to think about, so I simply want to disconnect with her entirely and permanently until she learns to honour herself and people she cares about more like human beings.

I advise you to keep doing the Vaum meditation as this worked for me. I managed to open my Sacral Chakra just fine. I also suggest you start empowering you Sacral Chakra immediately. It is most likely very weak and in need of empowerment.

This is a very useful application called ChronosXP which can be used to determine when to do Chakra workings in general. It tells you the proper hours along with the webpage Hours of the Chakras from the JoyOfSatan website.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Hours.html  http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/
I had to start empowering mine immediately. It wasn't doing very well. These are my personal suggestions to you. Also, this is my new User Name as I have cast off the old fake identity
that was associated with the horrendous curses the enemy did to me. I am now this User Name, and continually reverting back to my real form everyday. This is a very amazing and happy thing for me.
I thought I would let you know. There is something else I would like to let you know as well. I have been dealing with the most horrible conditions trying to save my entire Family, but I trust Satan. When you are a Woman who serves Satan you find the work is tireless and neverending. I have had to go through droves of reptilians who threaten my entire Family, and horrible energies that the enemy uses to attack people.
These are my suggestion to my fellow Satanists to carry along with you because they can curse your home beyond recovery and you will still need to either live there because you can't afford another home, or because you have no other choice. Carry Red Malachite, and Drusy Chrysocolla. These two work in conjunction to repel death energies, dark magic, and dark energies, and destroy curse energies, and evil energies in general of which I have yet to learn the name of. Red Malachite also repels anti-gravity energy which I deal with on a daily basis, combined with electromagnitism. This is my list of crystals I suggest for anyone who gets serious in Satanism.
Blue KyaniteRed(and Green) MalachiteDrusy ChrysocollaRegular ChrysocollaBlack TourmalineHematiteLabradoriteFlourite(Purple and Blue)AmethystDragon's Blood(Cinnabar)Lapis Lazuli

I have almost all of those, and am saving money for the rest of them. The enemy will harass you miserably. To really have the peace you deserve if the enemy tries to harass you this badly you need to Spiritually Advance with all of you power, and ability. Put your ALL into it. Because by this point you will really begin to discover what real Satanism is  like, and that it's not a playground, or fairy tale. I get the dark magic attacks with the sleep attacks in them every day I try to meditate. I also want to ask about what to do about that  except carrying Labradorite, and empowering my crystals with sun energy. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them right now. I definitely need  some help here.
This is NOT a picnic. If you are lazy, or falter in protecting your life, you'll die. I have come on here to inform you about this. Don't worry about the price entirely, if you truly are Dedicated to Father Satan then he will get the best on the planet with crystals for you. A lot of my crystals cost roughly under 200 dollars, but are ones that only people who are  very well off could afford. He picks the quality ones, people have no idea what they are holding using only logic. My piece of Fluorite is worth a lot more than roughly 70 dollars. I won't give the exact number because that's personal, but I will say Father Satan personally picked it out.
I  also have a ring with my birthstone, and a garnet ring. These crystals also apply to certain Chakras, and can make barriers and empower you according to what you can, and can't do. This is real Paganism. Take your time to get to understand what you have entered, Father Satan is very patient. He teaches as He wills. But, always be open to when He is talking, and teaching, you may not get another opportunity to learn what He is teaching.
He loves all of His Dedicated desciples, and teaches as He dictates. Be careful on the Left Hand Path. Many times your life will be threatened by evil beings, this is why I suggested carrying these particular crystals AT ALL TIMES as soon as you receive them in the mail, or however else you get them. I keep mine on me at all times they guard my life. Start asking Father Satan how to empower the crystals with sun energy immediattly even before you receive your crystals. I have ventured far in real Paganism, and it is necessary to take the proper precautions.

You will have protection from Satan, your Guardian Demon's protection, but you will be expected to properly take care of yourself outside of that. This is why I suggest performing a daily SURYAYE according to Father Satan's guidance, because this particular meditation is very powerful, but it not only cleans out the Soul to perpare for higher meditations, but it also repels almost all enemy curses, and evil energies if programmed properly.

These enemies of Satan mean business, just you look at what they did at Russia in the cold war, or USSR. People who have a cocky attitude about the enemy NEED to change it now. These entities are severely dangerous. I am just putting this on the groups now for those not aware.
Take care of yourselves.
I also had Lady Bastet advise me about how to use the Berkano rune, so there's no further need to address this situation. She is also my Gaurdian along with Lady Beleth, and Lady Agares. I thought I would let the group know that.
Although Lady Bastet is the Chief Guardian for my entire Family, which is why there are 3.
She is our general guide, and Satan's voice in our service to Him. We are very much appreciative to Satan for this as well. I love you my Family, I may not know you directly, but that's NOT important. I look at all of you in my own special way with love, and compassion.
Satan's smiles on all of those who truly are working to advance even if you cannot see or hear them yet, take that into account, and make them proud.
Hail Satan.Hail Lady Bastet.Hail Lady Beleth.Hail Lady Agares.

Thank you very much on the info! I have been doing vaum for less than a month but I guess I will up my number of repetitions and keep pushing. Also I will save your info about the stones it is unrealistic for me now since I'm still a dependent. My only other question is should I be trying to pop my back so much or is it  unhealthy. Last night I had some pain not a lot but a little. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 28, 2016, at 11:52 PM, deepearthgreennature@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I advise you to keep doing the Vaum meditation as this worked for me. I managed to open my Sacral Chakra just fine. I also suggest you start empowering you Sacral Chakra immediately. It is most likely very weak and in need of empowerment.

This is a very useful application called ChronosXP which can be used to determine when to do Chakra workings in general. It tells you the proper hours along with the webpage Hours of the Chakras from the JoyOfSatan website.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Hours.html  http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/
I had to start empowering mine immediately. It wasn't doing very well. These are my personal suggestions to you. Also, this is my new User Name as I have cast off the old fake identity
that was associated with the horrendous curses the enemy did to me. I am now this User Name, and continually reverting back to my real form everyday. This is a very amazing and happy thing for me.
I thought I would let you know. There is something else I would like to let you know as well. I have been dealing with the most horrible conditions trying to save my entire Family, but I trust Satan. When you are a Woman who serves Satan you find the work is tireless and neverending. I have had to go through droves of reptilians who threaten my entire Family, and horrible energies that the enemy uses to attack people.
These are my suggestion to my fellow Satanists to carry along with you because they can curse your home beyond recovery and you will still need to either live there because you can't afford another home, or because you have no other choice. Carry Red Malachite, and Drusy Chrysocolla. These two work in conjunction to repel death energies, dark magic, and dark energies, and destroy curse energies, and evil energies in general of which I have yet to learn the name of. Red Malachite also repels anti-gravity energy which I deal with on a daily basis, combined with electromagnitism. This is my list of crystals I suggest for anyone who gets serious in Satanism.
Blue KyaniteRed(and Green) MalachiteDrusy ChrysocollaRegular ChrysocollaBlack TourmalineHematiteLabradoriteFlourite(Purple and Blue)AmethystDragon's Blood(Cinnabar)Lapis Lazuli

I have almost all of those, and am saving money for the rest of them. The enemy will harass you miserably. To really have the peace you deserve if the enemy tries to harass you this badly you need to Spiritually Advance with all of you power, and ability. Put your ALL into it. Because by this point you will really begin to discover what real Satanism is  like, and that it's not a playground, or fairy tale. I get the dark magic attacks with the sleep attacks in them every day I try to meditate. I also want to ask about what to do about that  except carrying Labradorite, and empowering my crystals with sun energy. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them right now. I definitely need  some help here.
This is NOT a picnic. If you are lazy, or falter in protecting your life, you'll die. I have come on here to inform you about this. Don't worry about the price entirely, if you truly are Dedicated to Father Satan then he will get the best on the planet with crystals for you. A lot of my crystals cost roughly under 200 dollars, but are ones that only people who are  very well off could afford. He picks the quality ones, people have no idea what they are holding using only logic. My piece of Fluorite is worth a lot more than roughly 70 dollars. I won't give the exact number because that's personal, but I will say Father Satan personally picked it out.
I  also have a ring with my birthstone, and a garnet ring. These crystals also apply to certain Chakras, and can make barriers and empower you according to what you can, and can't do. This is real Paganism. Take your time to get to understand what you have entered, Father Satan is very patient. He teaches as He wills. But, always be open to when He is talking, and teaching, you may not get another opportunity to learn what He is teaching.
He loves all of His Dedicated desciples, and teaches as He dictates. Be careful on the Left Hand Path. Many times your life will be threatened by evil beings, this is why I suggested carrying these particular crystals AT ALL TIMES as soon as you receive them in the mail, or however else you get them. I keep mine on me at all times they guard my life. Start asking Father Satan how to empower the crystals with sun energy immediattly even before you receive your crystals. I have ventured far in real Paganism, and it is necessary to take the proper precautions.

You will have protection from Satan, your Guardian Demon's protection, but you will be expected to properly take care of yourself outside of that. This is why I suggest performing a daily SURYAYE according to Father Satan's guidance, because this particular meditation is very powerful, but it not only cleans out the Soul to perpare for higher meditations, but it also repels almost all enemy curses, and evil energies if programmed properly.

These enemies of Satan mean business, just you look at what they did at Russia in the cold war, or USSR. People who have a cocky attitude about the enemy NEED to change it now. These entities are severely dangerous. I am just putting this on the groups now for those not aware.
Take care of yourselves.
I also had Lady Bastet advise me about how to use the Berkano rune, so there's no further need to address this situation. She is also my Gaurdian along with Lady Beleth, and Lady Agares. I thought I would let the group know that.
Although Lady Bastet is the Chief Guardian for my entire Family, which is why there are 3.
She is our general guide, and Satan's voice in our service to Him. We are very much appreciative to Satan for this as well. I love you my Family, I may not know you directly, but that's NOT important. I look at all of you in my own special way with love, and compassion.
Satan's smiles on all of those who truly are working to advance even if you cannot see or hear them yet, take that into account, and make them proud.
Hail Satan.Hail Lady Bastet.Hail Lady Beleth.Hail Lady Agares.

Do you have the pdf file of the book "vampires; the occultic truth" could u post it here if you do?.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @Ko Johnson I do not know how to help youuu (I'd suggest munka for sexual hangups, but maybe it won't solve the problem? )but @thisisafalsealias first of all, you can do the munka meditation for the sexua hangups (if you believe you know someone who was attached to you like that in past lives) BUT if you do this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.htmland do the affirmation
 "    <[/IMG]"My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all of [name of person]'s energies in every way."[/I]Add an "eternally" and I believe you'll be just fine.

Στις 7:23 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 28 Ιανουαρίου 2016, ο/η "shenshakti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Also my abs are asymmetrical that probably has something to do with it

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 28, 2016, at 11:43 PM, Ko Johnson <kothebull@... wrote:
I haven't been confirmed for scoliosis or anything but my lower back feels a little to the left and sometimes it feels like my lower back has a hump in in it it also pops frequently bc if kundalini yoga 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 28, 2016, at 6:58 PM, shenshakti@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey btw is your spine straight, any imbalances there or posture problems?

I must say I have a similar problem, that is the rear extension of the heart chakra, along the spine. I never thought about this as being one of the granthis!! This opened a new idea in my mind. It feels like a knot, I also sometimes feel like I would like to see this part of my spine ripped off, like someone should punch me in this point so hard to "unlock" something! While you said it's infuriating and you try to have the back pop aground, this reminded this of me. I don't know it this can help you, as I did not solve my problem yet, but as an experience I tried to meditate strongly on the rear extension of the heart chakra using the runes Ansuz (affirmation: my 'x' chakra is completely and permanently free from any influence and link coming from anyone) and Thurisaz (my 'x' chakra is completely unblocked and free). This seems to work and I also spotted some unwanted people attached to this extension of the chakra, and the chakra was dirty and full of bad links. This is due to some sort of psychological weakness by my side (I know which one) weakeing the chakra and opening a hole in the aura. I felt a little bit better, the chakra seemed to unblock, but the vampire attached to this chakra threw me back in a situation of which I am trying to get rid (unfortunately I have direct personal contact with him at work), exploiting my feelings (heart) and sending me back to step 1. Or, I'd say, step 2 or 3 as I achieved something and I am doing the process again with more knowledge.   This is my experience in case helpful, I can't say if in your case there is some attachment involved or not. I felt the rune Thurisaz was the best to unblock this kind of problems and I am insisting on daily basis (x108 more than once if I have time, or multiples of 9 plus affirmations).   HAIL SATAN!!!   Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 3:14 AM
From: "Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sacral blockage   Hello. I don't like to ask for help a lot unless I'm really stuck. And I am lol. I have this strong blockage in my spine right near my sacral chakra. It literally feels like there is a lid stopping my energy flow. It is infuriating, sometimes I just writhe on the floor trying to get my back to pop or anything to happen. I know that is the first granthis. I have been doing kundalini yoga, hatha, vaum into center and extensions I have tried using Ida and pingala mantras as well as visarga also I have been doing the Mars square. Psychological as far as sex goes my sexual energy is high but I am a virgin and have a feeling if incompetence but I have been getting over that. This has been going in for a month. Sometimes it would seem that randomly the energy will break through and reach my upper back(this doesn't happen that often).
Hail Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah man if they are asymmetrical you could have a slight imbalance, but obviously I can't confirm that and you should just try to see for yourself what exactly is that you have.
I have a hip higher than the other and in a slight rotation, same with the ribcage and my skull so if I meditate I sorta have to have a straighter posture than what I think I have in order to do cobra breaths. I'm not sure if it makes sense but get a feel of your spine and posture and when you meditate make sure it doesn't point to the right or left, and that there is no rotation. It could come from the illiopsoas muscles being imbalanced which makes you rotate, but again in may be different in your case.
I have had a crooked face for years, started doing facepulling since November and my spine is slowly becoming straighter and am becoming taller. I didn't really want to do this for cosmetic purpose but because I want to have the initial rising and do the magnum opus without problems. It's very slow and still need months and possibly a year or two to fix this entirely. But the younger you are the better, if you are young your body can easily be adjusted faster than someone older and if you're older doesn't matter the bones can always adjust I believe.
If you have some biokinetic ability or something you could probably heal this faster too, but just telling you my experience. Good luck bro!

I think I may be my own drain on my sacral chakra because of psychological problems kinda like you. I know that over time I will conquer it. Thanks for your post it helped me gain perspective.  Best of luck to you 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 31, 2016, at 5:53 AM, 'Gerecht Ror' gerechtror@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I must say I have a similar problem, that is the rear extension of the heart chakra, along the spine. I never thought about this as being one of the granthis!! This opened a new idea in my mind. It feels like a knot, I also sometimes feel like I would like to see this part of my spine ripped off, like someone should punch me in this point so hard to "unlock" something! While you said it's infuriating and you try to have the back pop aground, this reminded this of me. I don't know it this can help you, as I did not solve my problem yet, but as an experience I tried to meditate strongly on the rear extension of the heart chakra using the runes Ansuz (affirmation: my 'x' chakra is completely and permanently free from any influence and link coming from anyone) and Thurisaz (my 'x' chakra is completely unblocked and free). This seems to work and I also spotted some unwanted people attached to this extension of the chakra, and the chakra was dirty and full of bad links. This is due to some sort of psychological weakness by my side (I know which one) weakeing the chakra and opening a hole in the aura. I felt a little bit better, the chakra seemed to unblock, but the vampire attached to this chakra threw me back in a situation of which I am trying to get rid (unfortunately I have direct personal contact with him at work), exploiting my feelings (heart) and sending me back to step 1. Or, I'd say, step 2 or 3 as I achieved something and I am doing the process again with more knowledge.   This is my experience in case helpful, I can't say if in your case there is some attachment involved or not. I felt the rune Thurisaz was the best to unblock this kind of problems and I am insisting on daily basis (x108 more than once if I have time, or multiples of 9 plus affirmations).   HAIL SATAN!!!   Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 3:14 AM
From: "Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sacral blockage   Hello. I don't like to ask for help a lot unless I'm really stuck. And I am lol. I have this strong blockage in my spine right near my sacral chakra. It literally feels like there is a lid stopping my energy flow. It is infuriating, sometimes I just writhe on the floor trying to get my back to pop or anything to happen. I know that is the first granthis. I have been doing kundalini yoga, hatha, vaum into center and extensions I have tried using Ida and pingala mantras as well as visarga also I have been doing the Mars square. Psychological as far as sex goes my sexual energy is high but I am a virgin and have a feeling if incompetence but I have been getting over that. This has been going in for a month. Sometimes it would seem that randomly the energy will break through and reach my upper back(this doesn't happen that often).
Hail Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

I looked up the diagram and of lower back muscles and I believe that is apart of the problem. The right side of my back feel weaker and when I do kundalini yoga I find myself bending toward the left. So I'm thinking working out my lower back will help balance myself. Thanks for the info man I real appreciate it. And I'm young so hopefully I don't have too much trouble. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 31, 2016, at 6:40 PM, shenshakti@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yeah man if they are asymmetrical you could have a slight imbalance, but obviously I can't confirm that and you should just try to see for yourself what exactly is that you have.
I have a hip higher than the other and in a slight rotation, same with the ribcage and my skull so if I meditate I sorta have to have a straighter posture than what I think I have in order to do cobra breaths. I'm not sure if it makes sense but get a feel of your spine and posture and when you meditate make sure it doesn't point to the right or left, and that there is no rotation. It could come from the illiopsoas muscles being imbalanced which makes you rotate, but again in may be different in your case.
I have had a crooked face for years, started doing facepulling since November and my spine is slowly becoming straighter and am becoming taller. I didn't really want to do this for cosmetic purpose but because I want to have the initial rising and do the magnum opus without problems. It's very slow and still need months and possibly a year or two to fix this entirely. But the younger you are the better, if you are young your body can easily be adjusted faster than someone older and if you're older doesn't matter the bones can always adjust I believe.
If you have some biokinetic ability or something you could probably heal this faster too, but just telling you my experience. Good luck bro!

Ko have you tried 10 Tibetan breathes and sexual energy transformation/ky kriya?
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya ... mation.htm
Maybe try this? This is kundalini yoga for your sacral chakra. Do you do hatha or kundalini yoga?

--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 1/31/16, Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Sacral blockage
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016, 8:55 PM

I think I may be my own
drain on my sacral chakra because of psychological problems
kinda like you. I know that over time I will conquer it.
Thanks for your post it helped me gain perspective.  Best
of luck to you

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2016, at 5:53
AM, 'Gerecht Ror' gerechtror@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

I must say
I have a similar problem, that is the rear extension of the
heart chakra, along the spine. I never thought about this as
being one of the granthis!! This opened a new idea in my
mind.
It feels like a knot, I also
sometimes feel like I would like to see this part of my
spine ripped off, like someone should punch me in this point
so hard to "unlock" something! While you said
it's infuriating and you try to have the back pop
aground, this reminded this of me.
I
don't know it this can help you, as I did not solve my
problem yet, but as an experience I tried to meditate
strongly on the rear extension of the heart chakra using the
runes Ansuz (affirmation: my 'x' chakra is
completely and permanently free from any influence and link
coming from anyone) and Thurisaz (my 'x' chakra is
completely unblocked and free).
This
seems to work and I also spotted some unwanted people
attached to this extension of the chakra, and the chakra was
dirty and full of bad links. This is due to some sort of
psychological weakness by my side (I know which one)
weakeing the chakra and opening a hole in the aura.
I felt a little bit better, the chakra
seemed to unblock, but the vampire attached to this chakra
threw me back in a situation of which I am trying to get rid
(unfortunately I have direct personal contact with him at
work), exploiting my feelings (heart) and sending me back to
step 1. Or, I'd say, step 2 or 3 as I achieved something
and I am doing the process again with more knowledge.

This is my experience
in case helpful, I can't say if in your case there is
some attachment involved or not. I felt the rune Thurisaz
was the best to unblock this kind of problems and I am
insisting on daily basis (x108 more than once if I have
time, or multiples of 9 plus affirmations).

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent: Thursday,
January 28, 2016 at 3:14 AM
"Ko Johnson kothebull@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sacral
blockage

Hello. I
don't like to ask for help a lot unless I'm really
stuck. And I am lol. I have this strong blockage in my spine
right near my sacral chakra. It literally feels like there
is a lid stopping my energy flow. It is infuriating,
sometimes I just writhe on the floor trying to get my back
to pop or anything to happen. I know that is the first
granthis. I have been doing kundalini yoga, hatha, vaum into
center and extensions I have tried using Ida and pingala
mantras as well as visarga also I have been doing the Mars
square. Psychological as far as sex goes my sexual energy is
high but I am a virgin and have a feeling if incompetence
but I have been getting over that. This has been going in
for a month. Sometimes it would seem that randomly the
energy will break through and reach my upper back(this
doesn't happen that often).
Is
there something I'm doing wrong or do I just need to
keep pushing on
Any info will help and
thanks
Hail Satan.

Sent from my
iPhone

Thank you and best luck to you too! What do you mean own drain of your chakra, do you mean over-use of the chakra to accomplish something or overcome an hang-up? Might be my case maybe, I will meditate on this.   Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 at 4:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Sacral blockage     I think I may be my own drain on my sacral chakra because of psychological problems kinda like you. I know that over time I will conquer it. Thanks for your post it helped me gain perspective.  Best of luck to you 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 31, 2016, at 5:53 A[/IMG][/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Fro[/IMG]kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Hail Satan.

Sent from my iPhone    

By a drain in my case I mean having a pessimistic attitude on my ability to empower my chakra. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 1, 2016, at 11:26 AM, 'Gerecht Ror' gerechtror@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thank you and best luck to you too! What do you mean own drain of your chakra, do you mean over-use of the chakra to accomplish something or overcome an hang-up? Might be my case maybe, I will meditate on this.   Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 at 4:55 AM
From: "Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Sacral blockage     I think I may be my own drain on my sacral chakra because of psychological problems kinda like you. I know that over time I will conquer it. Thanks for your post it helped me gain perspective.  Best of luck to you 

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan.

Sent from my iPhone    

I will try this thanks for the info and yes I have been doing hatha and kundalini for about  6months

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 1, 2016, at 10:06 AM, all me allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ko have you tried 10 Tibetan breathes and sexual energy transformation/ky kriya?
Maybe try this? This is kundalini yoga for your sacral chakra. Do you do hatha or kundalini yoga?

On Sun, 1/31/16, Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I think I may be my own
drain on my sacral chakra because of psychological problems
kinda like you. I know that over time I will conquer it.
Thanks for your post it helped me gain perspective.  Best
of luck to you

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2016, at 5:53
wrote:

I must say
I have a similar problem, that is the rear extension of the
heart chakra, along the spine. I never thought about this as
being one of the granthis!! This opened a new idea in my
mind.
It feels like a knot, I also
sometimes feel like I would like to see this part of my
spine ripped off, like someone should punch me in this point
so hard to "unlock" something! While you said
it's infuriating and you try to have the back pop
aground, this reminded this of me.
I
don't know it this can help you, as I did not solve my
problem yet, but as an experience I tried to meditate
strongly on the rear extension of the heart chakra using the
runes Ansuz (affirmation: my 'x' chakra is
completely and permanently free from any influence and link
coming from anyone) and Thurisaz (my 'x' chakra is
This
seems to work and I also spotted some unwanted people
attached to this extension of the chakra, and the chakra was
dirty and full of bad links. This is due to some sort of
weakeing the chakra and opening a hole in the aura.
I felt a little bit better, the chakra
seemed to unblock, but the vampire attached to this chakra
threw me back in a situation of which I am trying to get rid
(unfortunately I have direct personal contact with him at
work), exploiting my feelings (heart) and sending me back to
step 1. Or, I'd say, step 2 or 3 as I achieved something
and I am doing the process again with more knowledge.

This is my experience
in case helpful, I can't say if in your case there is
some attachment involved or not. I felt the rune Thurisaz
was the best to unblock this kind of problems and I am
insisting on daily basis (x108 more than once if I have

HAIL SATAN!!!

January 28, 2016 at 3:14 AM
blockage

Hello. I
don't like to ask for help a lot unless I'm really
stuck. And I am lol. I have this strong blockage in my spine
right near my sacral chakra. It literally feels like there
is a lid stopping my energy flow. It is infuriating,
sometimes I just writhe on the floor trying to get my back
to pop or anything to happen. I know that is the first
granthis. I have been doing kundalini yoga, hatha, vaum into
center and extensions I have tried using Ida and pingala
mantras as well as visarga also I have been doing the Mars
square. Psychological as far as sex goes my sexual energy is
high but I am a virgin and have a feeling if incompetence
but I have been getting over that. This has been going in
for a month. Sometimes it would seem that randomly the
energy will break through and reach my upper back(this
doesn't happen that often).
Is
keep pushing on
Any info will help and
thanks
Hail Satan.

Sent from my
iPhone

1. Alternate nostril breathing into sacral chakra. How this done: on each inhale close your eyes and imagine your sacral this will direct the energy into your sacral. On exhale imagine the energy going through your sacral chakra the same way we do when we direct energy up through each chairs
2. Lie down lift legs and head 6 inches off the ground close your eyes vibrate Vaum into sacral and its extensions
3. Sexual energy transformation kundalini yoga session I recommended
4. Spin it and your other chakra as well as it's extensions
5, mars square for spiritual purposes
7. Hit your sacral with orgasmic energy
8. Cobra breath possibly
9. 10 Tibetan breathes is worth trying its said to unblock the energy system and empower kundalini and other things
10. Chakra breathing into your sacral
11, breathing exercise that is found on sacral chakra page on full chakra meditation page
13. More kundalini yoga that greatly unblocks sacral
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOS7cM8t_0c
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dd0iBfabGZY
14, empowering the base and solar chakra also might help. Base rules over sexual urges I believe and solar chakra allows our chakras to have raw power, sometimes when I start full chakra meditation I start with my solar chakra this gives me the power and mindset to greatly empower my other chakras. Also chakras are connected to each other.
17, never forget to empower your sacral chakra especially on a Tuesday at the hour of mars this will greatly amplify its power so use vaum on it and its extensions.
Monday is also a good day for healing and balancing the chakra system.
So anyways Ko I hope this and what others said to try helps :)
On Mon, 2/1/16, Ko Johnson kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Monday, February 1, 2016, 5:04 PM

I will try this thanks
for the info and yes I have been doing hatha and kundalini

for about  6months

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 1, 2016, at 10:06
AM, all me allfortheclergy@...
wrote:

Ko have you
tried 10 Tibetan breathes and sexual energy
transformation/ky kriya?
Maybe try this? This is kundalini yoga for
your sacral chakra. Do you do hatha or kundalini yoga?

On Sun, 1/31/16, Ko Johnson kothebull@...
wrote:

Subject:
Re: [JoyofSatan666] Sacral blockage
To:
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I think I may be my
own
drain on my sacral chakra because
of psychological problems
kinda like
you. I know that over time I will conquer it.
Thanks for your post it helped me gain
perspective.  Best
of luck to you

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2016,
at 5:53

wrote:

I must say
I
have a similar problem, that is the rear extension of the
heart chakra, along the spine. I never
thought about this as
being one of the
granthis!! This opened a new idea in my

mind.
It feels like a knot, I
also
sometimes feel like I would like
to see this part of my
spine ripped
off, like someone should punch me in this point
so hard to "unlock" something!

While you said
it's infuriating and
you try to have the back pop
aground,
this reminded this of me.
I
don't know it this can help you, as I
did not solve my
problem yet, but as an
experience I tried to meditate
strongly
on the rear extension of the heart chakra using the
runes Ansuz (affirmation: my 'x'
chakra is
completely and permanently

free from any influence and link
coming
from anyone) and Thurisaz (my 'x' chakra is
This
seems to
work and I also spotted some unwanted people
attached to this extension of the chakra,
and the chakra was
dirty and full of
bad links. This is due to some sort of

weakeing the chakra and opening a hole in
the aura.
I felt a little bit
better, the chakra
seemed to unblock,
but the vampire attached to this chakra

threw me back in a situation of which I am trying to get

rid
(unfortunately I have direct
personal contact with him at
work),
exploiting my feelings (heart) and sending me back to
step 1. Or, I'd say, step 2 or 3 as I
achieved something
and I am doing the
process again with more knowledge.

This is my experience
in case helpful, I can't say if in
your case there is
some attachment
involved or not. I felt the rune Thurisaz
was the best to unblock this kind of
problems and I am
insisting on daily
basis (x108 more than once if I have

HAIL
SATAN!!!

January 28, 2016 at
3:14 AM

blockage

Hello. I

don't like to ask for help a lot unless I'm
really
stuck. And I am lol. I have this
strong blockage in my spine
right near
my sacral chakra. It literally feels like there
is a lid stopping my energy flow. It is
infuriating,
sometimes I just writhe on
the floor trying to get my back
to pop
or anything to happen. I know that is the first
granthis. I have been doing kundalini
yoga, hatha, vaum into
center and
extensions I have tried using Ida and pingala

mantras as well as visarga also I have
been doing the Mars
square.
Psychological as far as sex goes my sexual energy is
high but I am a virgin and have a feeling
if incompetence
but I have been getting
over that. This has been going in
for a
month. Sometimes it would seem that randomly the
energy will break through and reach my
upper back(this
doesn't happen that
often).
Is

keep pushing on

Any info will help and
thanks

Hail Satan.

Sent from my
iPhone

Thank you, this is a perspective I did not consider till now.   Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 at 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Sacral blockage     By a drain in my case I mean having a pessimistic attitude on my ability to empower my chakra. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 1, 2016, at 11:26 A[/IMG][/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan.

Sent from my iPhone    

@ KO Johnson I also suggest you start doing money workings to gain the money along with trying to find a job. Future setups really do help a lot in things when you have a plan that is feasible and organized. Planning for the future even if it is not set is how one succeeds it means you are prepared for when a situation arises, or you can alter your original plan to suit what has changed having a foundation in your life is what I mean. As for your back it's important to go see a specialist first and foremost as I also have the spinal issues due to the enemy curses, and other rubbish their entirely responsible for.

My advice is also to ask Father Satan if there are any curses on your spine, typically on your base Chakra and see if you can begin making a plan about resolving it as soon as possible. Bright Almandine Garnet will help with resolving this issue, and can destroy the curse. Alamadine is best for destroying curses on the base Chakra though along with the SURYAYE meditation which destroy's curses in general. I do this meditation daily. Often times these issues occur because the enemy has cursed us in one fashion or another. What people think are even the common stomach problems are in fact enemy curses and should be dealt with quickly, and without a second thought if you have the means.

This is why I also suggest again buying this book which is my guide in finding out about the crystals I use, or am going to use in the future, of which I have a large reference in. Among all other things I suggest that you trust your Soul in knowing which crystals you need for which issues to be resolved such as Kyanite is decent for those with the psychological issues or have a Guardian which is assists in the communication of. I keep a piece of Kyanite on my daily which I empower when I get time everyday. Making daily regiments is how one organizes ones life. It's best to ask Satan personally, or your Guardian who may relay His message if He so chooses which can, and does happen. My best advice is be open when you begin communicating with your Guardian Demon/Demoness for either signs, or direct communication.

Try to be as practical as you can when it comes to gaining the crystals, you do not have to spend a lot of money unless it's something like a Diamond, or Sapphire, or Ruby. These things are naturally going to cost a lot and should be prepared for financially for ahead of time. I didn't really pay a lot for the others though. 
I currently have a lot of enemy curses left to deal with which is why I made the mention here.

The book is The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall, try to get all of them if you can. These crystals go a long way in empowering yourself, and protecting you on the LHP.
Don't become entirely reliant on them though as meditation is also equally as important, but remember to empower them as you get time daily.

The Crystal Bible: Judy Hall: 9781582972404: Amazon.com: Books  Take care of yourselves and know that the answers when you really need it WILL arise, we have a Kundalini and are very Spiritual beings. Satan teaches us and then expects us to be independent of His Guidance because we have the knowledge and capability at that point. I am pointing out the idea of owning crystals because I understand how dangerous this path can be and often times is. If you knew what I handle in a day you would be amazed. I give this Guidance He gave to me to you now.

Take care of yourselves and trust that you have the ability when taught to get what you need and want done.

Amazon.com: Vampires: The Occult Truth (Llewellyn Truth about) (9781567183801): Konstantinos: Books  
This is what I can offer to you. Yes PDF's are very convenient, but you should try to own books as well. Books are very useful instead of just having them on a computer. Printing a PDF out is good, but you have no real foundation it's just weak paper you have to take very good care of. A book cover will protect the information. Start saving money now and prioritizing in what is most important in your life. This is a literal war we are in, it's not a fantasy land where everything is happy and okay.

I have a long list of books I am personally waiting to buy. Priorities are very important organization is key in as is balance in anything.

Thank you for the info and inspiration I will keep this knowledge to fall back on. I am currently doing a lot of planning for my future. I have high aspirations and hold my self to a high standard. I will have to work hard but through Satan I will accomplish. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 4, 2016, at 9:03 AM, naturesemblem@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @ KO Johnson I also suggest you start doing money workings to gain the money along with trying to find a job. Future setups really do help a lot in things when you have a plan that is feasible and organized. Planning for the future even if it is not set is how one succeeds it means you are prepared for when a situation arises, or you can alter your original plan to suit what has changed having a foundation in your life is what I mean. As for your back it's important to go see a specialist first and foremost as I also have the spinal issues due to the enemy curses, and other rubbish their entirely responsible for.

My advice is also to ask Father Satan if there are any curses on your spine, typically on your base Chakra and see if you can begin making a plan about resolving it as soon as possible. Bright Almandine Garnet will help with resolving this issue, and can destroy the curse. Alamadine is best for destroying curses on the base Chakra though along with the SURYAYE meditation which destroy's curses in general. I do this meditation daily. Often times these issues occur because the enemy has cursed us in one fashion or another. What people think are even the common stomach problems are in fact enemy curses and should be dealt with quickly, and without a second thought if you have the means.

This is why I also suggest again buying this book which is my guide in finding out about the crystals I use, or am going to use in the future, of which I have a large reference in. Among all other things I suggest that you trust your Soul in knowing which crystals you need for which issues to be resolved such as Kyanite is decent for those with the psychological issues or have a Guardian which is assists in the communication of. I keep a piece of Kyanite on my daily which I empower when I get time everyday. Making daily regiments is how one organizes ones life. It's best to ask Satan personally, or your Guardian who may relay His message if He so chooses which can, and does happen. My best advice is be open when you begin communicating with your Guardian Demon/Demoness for either signs, or direct communication.

Try to be as practical as you can when it comes to gaining the crystals, you do not have to spend a lot of money unless it's something like a Diamond, or Sapphire, or Ruby. These things are naturally going to cost a lot and should be prepared for financially for ahead of time. I didn't really pay a lot for the others though. 
I currently have a lot of enemy curses left to deal with which is why I made the mention here.

The book is The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall, try to get all of them if you can. These crystals go a long way in empowering yourself, and protecting you on the LHP.
Don't become entirely reliant on them though as meditation is also equally as important, but remember to empower them as you get time daily.

The Crystal Bible: Judy Hall: 9781582972404: Amazon.com: Books  Take care of yourselves and know that the answers when you really need it WILL arise, we have a Kundalini and are very Spiritual beings. Satan teaches us and then expects us to be independent of His Guidance because we have the knowledge and capability at that point. I am pointing out the idea of owning crystals because I understand how dangerous this path can be and often times is. If you knew what I handle in a day you would be amazed. I give this Guidance He gave to me to you now.

Take care of yourselves and trust that you have the ability when taught to get what you need and want done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back