Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

S a t a n i a Youtube channel

No, taking a look you can quickly see that they only promote jewish filth.

How can you tell that they promote jewish filth? What are the signs?

Scourge said:

Sigils with circles and hebrew letters, in one of them even appears the drawing of a gray, absurd and degenerate stereotypes such as vampirism, ect.

Scourge said:

In addition to promoting jewish filth, they are scammers too. On their website they have a "spiritual brothel" section (highly disrespectful name, as incubi and succubi are not sex workers, but conscious and advanced beings who do more than just sex), where they sell "visits" from incubi and succubi for money. Obvious scam is obvious. The only person who can ask Satan for an incubus/succubus is you, not any third person. Beware of any person/organization who claims they contact beings or do rituals or magick for you, they are all scammers.

Ginnarr said:
Scourge said:

In addition to promoting jewish filth, they are scammers too. On their website they have a "spiritual brothel" section (highly disrespectful name, as incubi and succubi are not sex workers, but conscious and advanced beings who do more than just sex), where they sell "visits" from incubi and succubi for money. Obvious scam is obvious. The only person who can ask Satan for an incubus/succubus is you, not any third person. Beware of any person/organization who claims they contact beings or do rituals or magick for you, they are all scammers.

I don't have anything to do with them, I just saw their channel and was curious.

Scourge said:
I don't have anything to do with them, I just saw their channel and was curious.

I was fooled by them for a long time. It's dangerous to watch them without knowing a lot of things that serves as proof that they are liar Jews. Apparently, anyone wearing sigils with circles aren't to be trusted at the slightest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back