Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Runic effects?

AskSatanOperator

I'm currently using the Runes for protection.

Does the Runic effect still occur if I relegate it to protection? ex: I use Thurs for shielding does it produce the rest of the effects or only what I specify and intend to.

Use Algiz for better protection.

Only use Thurisaz if you know what you are doing as it is a rune of destruction and not for the beginner.

Use Algiz for better protection.

Only use Thurisaz if you know what you are doing as it is a rune of destruction and not for the beginner.
What about Ehwaz? I never try it for protection, I'm curious.

What about Ehwaz? I never try it for protection, I'm curious.
You can learn about runes here: https://joyofsatan.org/Runic_Kabalah.html

Ehwaz is not used for protection.

Use Algiz, Sowilo for protection and if you are a little more advanced to understand the runes more so you don't hurt yourself, combine Thurisaz, Sowilo and Tiwaz for protection, as well as just going for Aum Surya, but that mantra is powerful, so it could overwhelm an inexperienced person, so be careful.

You can learn about runes here: https://joyofsatan.org/Runic_Kabalah.html

Ehwaz is not used for protection.

Use Algiz, Sowilo for protection and if you are a little more advanced to understand the runes more so you don't hurt yourself, combine Thurisaz, Sowilo and Tiwaz for protection, as well as just going for Aum Surya, but that mantra is powerful, so it could overwhelm an inexperienced person, so be careful.
*Eihwaz

EIHWAZ
Sound: Ë
Germanic: Ezck (Eihwaz) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic: Eiws
Anglo-Saxon: Yr (Eoh)
Norwegian: (Eo)

#13. Used in necromancy (communicating with the dead). It is a rune of death and power over the dead. Eihwaz strengthens the will and can be used in past life regressions to gain knowledge and wisdom from prior lives. Represents the kundalini force. This rune shields the soul through all kinds of hardship. Like the planet Pluto, it is a rune of transformation through death and rebirth and rules over deep and powerful transformation on all levels. Smoky quartz is used with this rune. Both can be used to activate and raise the kundalini.

It is not to be used in AoP.

EIHWAZ
Sound: Ë
Germanic: Ezck (Eihwaz) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic: Eiws
Anglo-Saxon: Yr (Eoh)
Norwegian: (Eo)

#13. Used in necromancy (communicating with the dead). It is a rune of death and power over the dead. Eihwaz strengthens the will and can be used in past life regressions to gain knowledge and wisdom from prior lives. Represents the kundalini force. This rune shields the soul through all kinds of hardship. Like the planet Pluto, it is a rune of transformation through death and rebirth and rules over deep and powerful transformation on all levels. Smoky quartz is used with this rune. Both can be used to activate and raise the kundalini.

It is not to be used in AoP.
Read the full description. It can be used in some situations.

I'm currently using the Runes for protection.

Does the Runic effect still occur if I relegate it to protection? ex: I use Thurs for shielding does it produce the rest of the effects or only what I specify and intend to.
The energy will find the path of least resistance to work as it is intended by the user. Each type of energy has its own properties, and so you can build different types of protection and so forth. Also, some types of energy are not suitable for certain types of tasks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back