Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Runic byproduct?

Gearshift

I plan on doing a 40-day working soon with the appropriate moon. And it's a Runic working.

Ansuz has a kabalistic effect on the sentences that describe it's actions.

While mines is specific to a specific action through affirmation. The question becomes like the Magickal Squares, does the byproducts of the Runes affect reality as well?

For example even though I'm using Ansuz for freedom. The question becomes does the effect of say oratory or speech affect me as well?

In other words I'm using the Rune for a specific purpose but what about the other properties of the Rune, do those affect me as well?

Gear88 said:
I plan on doing a 40-day working soon with the appropriate moon. And it's a Runic working.

While mines is specific to a specific action through affirmation. The question becomes like the Magickal Squares, does the byproducts of the Runes affect reality as well?

For example even though I'm using Ansuz for freedom. The question becomes does the effect of say oratory or speech affect me as well?

In other words I'm using the Rune for a specific purpose but what about the other properties of the Rune, do those affect me as well?

Think it depends on your fokus, willpower and how good your affirmation is. The more stringent we programm energy the better and the less side effects one have, you can also use colors with runes, for this purpose see my signature.

Gear88 said:

Not really. I've always primarily used runes for magic and they only do what I program them to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back