Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Runic blades?

perseus1g

In the necronomicon is spoke of a banishing sigil that could be put on a sword to banish evil. Also ive heard in the main site(before I got banned for no reason) that angels harassed them as well as the enemy in general so if we dont have the brain/psychic can we put runes on swords or symbols that could kill angels or banish them if not other evil dieties. Ive read the site that runes have power but can it empower material things like a blade? I thank those who answer.Hail Satan The True Creator!!!

You can empower a blade or any other object with Runes of your choice. Just remember that the Necronomicon is Allegorical, not Literal. Runic Vibration is like a Sword, the words that cut, as they have the power to do so. Why so you think we use them in Destruction Rituals?

Just work on yourself in Meditation, empowering your chakras and working with the runes to get experience.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:54 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Runic blades?

In the necronomicon is spoke of a banishing sigil that could be put on a sword to banish evil. Also ive heard in the main site(before I got banned for no reason) that angels harassed them as well as the enemy in general so if we dont have the brain/psychic can we put runes on swords or symbols that could kill angels or banish them if not other evil dieties. Ive read the site that runes have power but can it empower material things like a blade? I thank those who answer.Hail Satan The True Creator!!!

Got my blade right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxM797HvlU0

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Runic blades?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back