Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rune Vibration Count

Just A Thought

Could you tell me about the vibrational numbers corresponding to the runes? Runes should be vibrated by what number of times.

Their number on the site , 1.Fehu 3.Thurisaz 24.Othal 15.Algiz

Those numbers are their numbers to be vibrated

Ex 15.Algiz , this should be vibrated 15 or multiple of 15 times(30 45 60 75 90 )

There are power numbers, as said. Briefly,

3 is a number of creation/destruction
6 (also double 3) is about hard work and labour
8 is eternity
9 (also 3 3s) is what I call a power-power number - forceful, permanence in terms of endings, breaking down barriers

Either vibrate the Runes in multiples of their own respective number of times, or vibrate them as according to this short list, or vibrate them in multiples of 9. There was mention of a proper thread for the power numbers, but I am not certain if that has been done yet.

Woden said:
OpenMind2 said:
Their number on the site , 1.Fehu 3.Thurisaz 24.Othal 15.Algiz

Those numbers are their numbers to be vibrated

Ex 15.Algiz , this should be vibrated 15 or multiple of 15 times(30 45 60 75 90 )

Yes, this is what I used to believe, but VoiceofEnki and Blizgreig came up some other interesting numbers:

https://mega.nz/file/2WJxhSab#GOLCSaj-A-VShhAuBA7NEyIXslevkTc17PrdQMT1J9I

Correct. I'll also link my post from that topic here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=301168#p301168

One does not have to stick to a runic multiple. Regular power numbers work fine, and much better when doing a multiple tune working.

Refer for example to the "Wealth and Prosperity Ritual for Satanists" that we often do.

A standard power number is used there instead of individual runic multiples, as the overall numerology of the power number chosen is of greater importance and significance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back