Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RUNE ? (please help)

Hello brothers and sisters, can someone please help me with figuring out how to vibrate the Wunjo rune. I am wanting to vibrate the Germanic version of this rune. however I am a little confused because it is spelled Uuinne however in the pronouncing and vibrating runes section under kabalistic speech all the letters are capitalized there is no lower case u unless you look under the anglo saxon and gothic section. also under the umlauts section there is a upper case and lower case u together, however hey have those two dots on top of them and on the speeling of Uuinne of the Germanic dialog of the Wunjo rune it doesn't have those dots above it? please help me with this I don't want to spend my time vibrating the wrong thing. thank you for any of you that take the time to help me figure this out, it is greatly appreciated 

Here's a link to all the audio recordings i archived from Satan's Library.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... XBicmdPMGM

What kieithnightmare0 linked is the correct Germanic vibration for Wunjo.
"Ä ä - Between an American English hard A, as in "Add" and short E, as in "Hen."Ö ö - The way the British would say the word "Fur."Ü ü - Round your lips to say OH, but instead, say eee, as in "See.""[The Runic Kabalah.pdf] 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back