Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rune for expanding consciousness

Out of the last 8 runes, which one is best for expanding consciousness? Can the Tyr rune be used for this, or should I use Dagr?

Meditation is the focus here, yes, Dagaz can give insight of mathematical nature, which should be a union of both hemispheres. But actual expansion of counsciousness is by advancement on a whole level, based more on approaching our Gods and meditative things rather than external working appliances.

Dagaz and the other runes can produce some heighten perception, elevate in a way and open, for a few. This heightening must be done from within.

And if we really get to understand what expanding the consciousness means practically, aside from the higher meanings, every working produces this, by the nature of full filing and discovering life for you. Things you didn't knew, control of situations, accomplishments, learning and so on.

The higher spiritual way should be done by working on the higher chakras and have this goal by the results of your advancement and meditation. Then you can consider entering the governhip of some runes by meditative ways. Each spiritual experience of the nature of advancement does this.

The Psalm of Satan and all the Gods rituals DO expand your counsciousness.

For me, Akasha has worked best for this purpose. I also tried runes, but that was not the right one.
I didn't use much of it, 1-2 was good. But that obviously depends on the person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back