Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rune against xianity/church

666 Viktor 666

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! Recently I've been down so many times but Satan had helped me to get strong, I am planning to give something back and do something useful but I don't know what to do... So I want to use a rune to destroy a local xian church but I simply don't know what rune to use. My question is: What rune should I use to destroy a building? Also, how do I correctly use the rune in short 3 steps? Basically do I draw the rune, vibrate it and imagine grey energy going into it and at the end burn it? Tell me if I have understood this correctly please. Thanks everyone for your time. Dark Blessings Upon You! Hail Father Satan!

thats pretty good in a ritual but if you are just vibrating a rune, raising enrgy by vibrating it program it with afiirmations and imagine it doing what you want it ti do. hagalaz and thurisaz are good for that stuff

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 7, 2011 4:46:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Rune against xianity/church

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! Recently I've been down so many times but Satan had helped me to get strong, I am planning to give something back and do something useful but I don't know what to do... So I want to use a rune to destroy a local xian church but I simply don't know what rune to use. My question is: What rune should I use to destroy a building? Also, how do I correctly use the rune in short 3 steps? Basically do I draw the rune, vibrate it and imagine grey energy going into it and at the end burn it? Tell me if I have understood this correctly please. Thanks everyone for your time. Dark Blessings Upon You! Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back