Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rules? What rules?

Orion Aryasbay

I recently broke up with my girlfriend, she was very upset and as was I. I felt we were drifting apart and that our relationships lacked sustenance.

Anyway, I did it through MSN because physically meeting up would have been inconvenient seeing as we lived rather far apart.

How ever what really got to me about all this was she insisted I broke the "girl code"....

I asked her what this "girl code" that I had so horribly broken was and she said it was a bunch of un-written "rules" that all girls follow.... for no apparent reason it would seem.... they just do....

But here is what pissed me off most... my ex always said she was an Atheist.... and yet she so RELIGIOUSLY follows this.... code.

This really pisses me off about society atm.

Ever since becoming fully de-programmed I have seen just how Xian the world is.

Every single person in the world has set rules they follow...

Why? They just do. What happens if you call them out on them or question them? They usually spin off into a whirlwind of rage.

See how modern so called "Atheists" mirror Xians?

Why do Christians believe what they do? Faith. In other words, they just do. What happens when you call them out for what they believe? They flip out.

Be careful who you trust.

Atheists are to "society's values" as Christians are to the bible.

DO NOT TRUST THEM

Hail Satan!

I couldn't agree with you more about this.       Something very similar to this happened to me and unfortunately, it cost me my job.        Be very careful with who you make friends with, they will fuckin' stab you in the back when you least expect it.
----- Original Message ----- From: Orion Aryasbay To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 2:03 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Rules? What rules?
  I recently broke up with my girlfriend, she was very upset and as was I. I felt we were drifting apart and that our relationships lacked sustenance.

Anyway, I did it through MSN because physically meeting up would have been inconvenient seeing as we lived rather far apart.

How ever what really got to me about all this was she insisted I broke the "girl code"....

I asked her what this "girl code" that I had so horribly broken was and she said it was a bunch of un-written "rules" that all girls follow.... for no apparent reason it would seem.... they just do....

But here is what pissed me off most... my ex always said she was an Atheist.... and yet she so RELIGIOUSLY follows this.... code.

This really pisses me off about society atm.

Ever since becoming fully de-programmed I have seen just how Xian the world is.

Every single person in the world has set rules they follow...

Why? They just do. What happens if you call them out on them or question them? They usually spin off into a whirlwind of rage.

See how modern so called "Atheists" mirror Xians?

Why do Christians believe what they do? Faith. In other words, they just do. What happens when you call them out for what they believe? They flip out.

Be careful who you trust.

Atheists are to "society's values" as Christians are to the bible.

DO NOT TRUST THEM

Hail Satan!

<hr>
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.851 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3099 - Release Date: 08/28/10 02:34:00

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back