Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RTRs

Jessica Wolfe

Please excuse my ignorance brothers and sisters. I have been absent from these forums for some time and recently am becoming more involved. I noticed a lot of people talking about RTRs and how much they are helping us to accomplish. I was wondering if someone could please describe for me or give me a link to the exact meditation you are doing so that I may participate. Again, I apologize for my ignorance, I am just a little confused on which mediation to do to assist. Thanks in advance for your help. HAIL FATHER ENKI AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

Attachments :
Attached is the PDf file for the most current RTR (the first one on the file) as well as those from the past. One the Joy of Satan site. itself, click on the update 10 Apr 2016 update button and afterwards, the reverse torah rituals new link on that page and it will take you to there to the RTR page.

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 6:12 AM, "Jessica Wolfe jessicarosewolfe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance brothers and sisters. I have been absent from these forums for some time and recently am becoming more involved. I noticed a lot of people talking about RTRs and how much they are helping us to accomplish. I was wondering if someone could please describe for me or give me a link to the exact meditation you are doing so that I may participate. Again, I apologize for my ignorance, I am just a little confused on which mediation to do to assist. Thanks in advance for your help. HAIL FATHER ENKI AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!

Attachments :
<ol>CURSING_THE_JEWISH_GOD_42-161859.pdf</ol>
On May 25, 2016 4:15 PM, "Jessica Wolfe jessicarosewolfe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I can't roll my Rs yet. RTRs require me to do this. What should I do to help in the fight? until I can perform the RTRS properly with rolled Rs. I know I can send Satan and Lilith energy, but there's gotta be something else I can do? Also does anybody have any tips so I can learn to roll my Rs as fast as possible?

Some RTRs don't have any "Rs". You can do those for now. As for any tips, practice, practice and practice some more.
Hail Satan!
Malpirgi Zodinu

Press your tongue on the roof of your mouth, slightly behind your teeth and try to say "RRRRRRRR". Practice this daily and you will get the hand of it in no time. 

-Shael
On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 23:40, smith.666smith@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I can't roll my Rs yet. RTRs require me to do this. What should I do to help in the fight? until I can perform the RTRS properly with rolled Rs. I know I can send Satan and Lilith energy, but there's gotta be something else I can do? Also does anybody have any tips so I can learn to roll my Rs as fast as possible?

You should still do the RTRs, even if you can't roll your R's. Go on YouTube and look up "how to roll R's". There will be plenty of videos showing how to do it 
On Jan 1, 2017, at 15:40, smith.666smith@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I can't roll my Rs yet. RTRs require me to do this. What should I do to help in the fight? until I can perform the RTRS properly with rolled Rs. I know I can send Satan and Lilith energy, but there's gotta be something else I can do? Also does anybody have any tips so I can learn to roll my Rs as fast as possible?

Search for videos about how to roll your R's and the phonetics of it might help. You can do online activism for alternatives or as an addition.

There are some good tips in the Hell's Army section:
http://web.archive.org/web/201509071835 ... /Tips.html

Here's a topic with tips by johnson_akemi:
How to Work for Satan
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/170973  ---In [email protected], <smith.666smith@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back