Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RTR in Church

SweetDark16

Hello my dear bothers and sisters. I whould like to share with unusual experience which happent with me and listen what do you think about it and what it was, actually if High Priests find time. So, I came in Patriot this is biggest church made of golden so famous and war and all this topic. I saw pries who read sermon I coming round him and vibrated IANODA from RRT and SATANAMA from all sides I don't know why but I just think that I must do it. Then I comes in the hall and there was table with papers you write names for Rest or for Healthy, I wrote "SATAN FOREVER!" And Dropped in the box. So.... It's so. Then when I go out I feel myself perfectly and so Powerful and I immediately came up with an idea can I make ritual war in the church and place like that? Will it be more effective?

Do not do things that will get you in trouble, or cause people to know that you are satanist. It does not matter what location you are in when you do these.

Does this mean that I can do RTR in church and places with christianic topic?
No. This means that there is no reason to do it there, because there is no benefit from being in that location. Doing the ritual in your home is more effective. Unless you want everybody in your town to all know you're satanist and have everybody hate you and treat you badly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back