Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Robert Bruce Kundalini?

jordevo74

I Really enjoy detailed works such as Initiation to Hermetics, Hexegradior and Astral Dynamics, immensely useful information and techniques lie in them for certain. Despite the pragmatic mass they wield I am aware many useful texts are enemy infiltrated, such as Franz Bardon taking his work from his Mason Uncle and twisting it to his angelic subliminal morals.  I recently saw an online video interview of Robert Bruce the Astral Dynamics author and he said something that made me bust out laughing in my mind. "I fully raised my Kundalini, over 50 times."  So its quite obvious he hasn't literally ascended but what exactly did he do? Could this have just been him Sparking it and taking up excess energy as stated on Vovim Baghies site?  The reason I even bothered asking is this guys energy really does seem different and almost hypnotic yet I know what it what feel like if he were ascended fully regardless of if he was performing the Magnum Opus or not (which I know goes hand at hand with complete ascension inevitably).  Anyone have a clue what this guy meant? He clearly has significant to say the least but that statement was so misplaced I could not bear the disdain and humor.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

He just meant getting the energy up to his spine to reach the crown. Nothing more. His books are quite alright aswell and good to study. Just read through a Satanic perspective.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

------------------------------
On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 2:22 AM BST aoiveae12@... [Advanced_Meditation] wrote:

I Really enjoy detailed works such as Initiation to Hermetics, Hexegradior and Astral Dynamics, immensely useful information and techniques lie in them for certain. Despite the pragmatic mass they wield I am aware many useful texts are enemy infiltrated, such as Franz Bardon taking his work from his Mason Uncle and twisting it to his angelic subliminal morals. I recently saw an online video interview of Robert Bruce the Astral Dynamics author and he said something that made me bust out laughing in my mind. "I fully raised my Kundalini, over 50 times." So its quite obvious he hasn't literally ascended but what exactly did he do? Could this have just been him Sparking it and taking up excess energy as stated on Vovim Baghies site? The reason I even bothered asking is this guys energy really does seem different and almost hypnotic yet I know what it what feel like if he were ascended fully regardless of if he was performing the Magnum Opus or not (which
I know goes hand at hand with complete ascension inevitably). Anyone have a clue what this guy meant? He clearly has significant to say the least but that statement was so misplaced I could not bear the disdain and humor.

HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back