Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rituals.

I can not find them on JOS. Where can I find legit rituals? Also, when and how many times a week, montn, or year should we perform tbem?

Kody,
ideally you should be doing RTR's every day. This is how we help Satan and the Gods hammer the enemy. Every dedicated SS should be doing them. There is a rolling RTR Schedule that goes 24/7 and which many of us are following; I invite you to pick a time slot that is compatible with your daily life schedule and join us :) You will then be synced up with others doing it at the same time, the idea being to make the resonance even more powerful...like a constant beating hammer.

12:30 P[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 3:30 P[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 6:30 P[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 9:30 P[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 12:30 A[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 3:30 A[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 6:30 A[/IMG]
<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] 9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EET

Hail Satan!!

Why some of the RTRs are smaller to do than others? Like the stopping another war RTR has like 5 vibration words per round? Why cant we do a RTR that has little vibration words? Would it be as effective than one that has more words?

Each reverse torah ritual reverses a specific verse from the torah/old testament. Some verses are longer than others. For example, the "Reverse Torah #2 to Prevent Another Major War" from December was reversing Isaiah 17:1.

Reverse Torah #2 to Prevent Another Major War
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic12285.html  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back