Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rituals and speaking to the Gods and Satan

shawat69

Hello, so I was wondering how do we do rituals? I've been reading the website everyday literally everything I do now bores me and reading what everyone says on here and reading the JoS website is the only thing that entertains me now. So How do we speak to the Gods and Satan? Is it through our thoughts? If so I've been doing so as assuming that was the correct way, I know they don't always reply as they are busy though I feel like I've never gotten an answer from Satan though I talk to him in my thoughts everyday. But Rituals I've seen members posting about Rituals so how do we do them? What I felt like to me to do it was to just shower and dress up I have a small black board with Satans Sigil carved into it I basically put both my hands on it and talk to him in my head before bed every night. I always end it with a Hail Satan, and yes I've done the Dedication Ritual and didn't assume all Rituals would be something like that every time. I'm still a newbie and doing my best on the 40 day Spiritual warfare program and I've seen the 3rd eye opening and trying that out, I've done been though day 1 - 4 so far, when I focused on it, it felt like someone poking the middle of my forehead. Is that a sign of I'm doing it correctly? I have a ton of questions and doing my best to not have my hand held for all of them and trying to answer most of them on my own through out the JoS website because it does cover a lot of them but some answers I can't find. I'm sure the Rituals is on there but I must of have missed it, believe me I read the website everyday 5 hours a day over and over not everything but most of it. I've also seen members posting about Money and Fame and how to get that? Well To me Money and Fame doesn't matter, Power matters, and I want to become Strong in Spirit for myself and for the Gods and our Father. Though I do have my own ideal on the Money and Fame, Like if we could get Money and Fame maybe it would benefit better on Satanism, I would love to start a Church about Spiritual Satanism that teaches about Meditations and about Satan and the Gods no lies and filth just Straight Truth. I see how corrupt the Jews are and I see our option of beating them so far has been through online, if we could just become like the president or take over the government or something I don't know, Adolf Hitler did right for what he did, I know the Truth took time to learn about him as well. He was a real man of Peace. So this is what I have to say and my questions. 

Hail Satan.

Yes, we communicate to Satan and the Gods through our thoughts; they are able to receive all our "communications" , however most often if we're not enough open we fail to receive their telepatic answers that we would hear like a voice in our minds. They know this, so they communicate with us through signs, coincidences (a song a movie a paper you find etc.) telling you something. You will know when they talk to you.

Rituals are performed exactly as described in the JoS website; a ritual is mostly an operation of the mind and the soul, so what we do is basically program mind/energy to accomplish something.
If you try yourself the Rituals, you will get their meaning every time more.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 19:37:51 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Rituals and speaking to the Gods and Satan

Hello, so I was wondering how do we do rituals? I've been reading the website everyday literally everything I do now bores me and reading what everyone says on here and reading the JoS website is the only thing that entertains me now. So How do we speak to the Gods and Satan? Is it through our thoughts? If so I've been doing so as assuming that was the correct way, I know they don't always reply as they are busy though I feel like I've never gotten an answer from Satan though I talk to him in my thoughts everyday. But Rituals I've seen members posting about Rituals so how do we do them? What I felt like to me to do it was to just shower and dress up I have a small black board with Satans Sigil carved into it I basically put both my hands on it and talk to him in my head before bed every night. I always end it with a Hail Satan, and yes I've done the Dedication Ritual and didn't assume all Rituals would be something like that every time. I'm still a newbie and doing my best on the 40 day Spiritual warfare program and I've seen the 3rd eye opening and trying that out, I've done been though day 1 - 4 so far, when I focused on it, it felt like someone poking the middle of my forehead. Is that a sign of I'm doing it correctly? I have a ton of questions and doing my best to not have my hand held for all of them and trying to answer most of them on my own through out the JoS website because it does cover a lot of them but some answers I can't find. I'm sure the Rituals is on there but I must of have missed it, believe me I read the website everyday 5 hours a day over and over not everything but most of it. I've also seen members posting about Money and Fame and how to get that? Well To me Money and Fame doesn't matter, Power matters, and I want to become Strong in Spirit for myself and for the Gods and our Father. Though I do have my own ideal on the Money and Fame, Like if we could get Money and Fame maybe it would benefit better on Satanism, I would love to start a Church about Spiritual Satanism that teaches about Meditations and about Satan and the Gods no lies and filth just Straight Truth. I see how corrupt the Jews are and I see our option of beating them so far has been through online, if we could just become like the president or take over the government or something I don't know, Adolf Hitler did right for what he did, I know the Truth took time to learn about him as well. He was a real man of Peace. So this is what I have to say and my questions. 

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back