Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual/Thoughtform

luisvidales32

Ok, before I begin the Destruction Ritual against the Jewish leaders, I have a thoughtform stuck to my aura and chakras making my life a lot different. Meaning, things always come up and I can't do my meditations, or sometimes, I just flat out forget. I just KNOW its a thoughtform, but.. I wanted to do a Banishing ritual but the moon isn't waning. What can I do? Should I just go against the thoughtform or just accept the fact that I'm being lazy.

Do the banishing ritual anyways. (I do one everyday.) And make a schedule, and/or use a planner, and stick to it. Discipline is hard but worth it, to stop laziness. Keep positive and motivated. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 1:01:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual/Thoughtform

Ok, before I begin the Destruction Ritual against the Jewish leaders, I have a thoughtform stuck to my aura and chakras making my life a lot different. Meaning, things always come up and I can't do my meditations, or sometimes, I just flat out forget. I just KNOW its a thoughtform, but.. I wanted to do a Banishing ritual but the moon isn't waning. What can I do? Should I just go against the thoughtform or just accept the fact that I'm being lazy.

Earth element can help with that, as well as the Saturn square. Earth element brings self-discipline, endurance, and responsibility. Although, the Saturn square can inflict some problems. It brings discipline, and endurance. I would leave that up to the Spiritual Satanist's choice. If doing a Saturn square, i would, of course recommend using an affirmation to direct the energies to your desired goal.
As for the thought form i would recommend using the rune Algz for cleaning, a banishing ritual, removing links. For visualization i would recommend using blue fire, or white golden energy from the sun.  images are just an example.
--- In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Do the banishing ritual anyways. (I do one everyday.) And make a schedule, and/or use a planner, and stick to it. Discipline is hard but worth it, to stop laziness. Keep positive and motivated. 
<hr> From: "luisvidales32@..." <luisvidales32@...

I would go after the thought form just like detaching anything/anyone negative. Program your aura to repel it and destroy it fully. There is nothing more important than your freedom from negative entities/anything that wants to hold you back from being the best version of yourself.. This is your life - not it's or whoever created it. Make a stand and win.
Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

<hr> From: "luisvidales32@..." <luisvidales32@...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back