Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual problems maybe?

Amber Barraza

So july 7<sup [/IMG]th I did the ritual following the directions. Showing beforehand out of respect and meditated before and after the ritual and nothing seems to have happened? I know everyones different on when and how they meet their guardian demons or if something spectacular is supposed to happen idk.. I feel like I may have did something wrong… or maybe im not meditating the correct way?   What should I do next to have a connection or a meeting (for lack of better words) with a guardian? 

Congratulations! Welcome and hail Satan!

If you followed it as best you could.and your heart is sincere, then, you did it.

Do you feel you're not rejected by Satan? If you're not jew, then, it's valid.

Just continue working on opening your soul and ask the Gods for guidance.

Don't worry, nothing is supposed to happen. The people who report things happening are usually either very experienced in occultism so that they have awakened their astral senses or are born psychically open. The ritual is OK, you need to focus on your power meditations every day now because that's the most important thing here.

It depends on how open you are psychically.  You do that with consistent meditation.  If you followed the directions and didn't sense anything - you are not alone.  It happens frequently and is mainly caused by not being open enough psychically i.e. spiritually.  That is no problem at all.  You just need to start on your meditation program as soon as possible.  Read the website at JoyofSatan.com.  Keep at it.  Don't worry about meeting Demons, unless you really feel you need to or want to or something.  Your Guardian Demon is almost certainly aware of who you are and will always be there for you in time of need.  Usually before you even sense the need.  They are there.  Now you just have to be able to sense them and talk to them.  The time it takes varies considerably, but it sounds like your very intelligent and you are doing well already.  Welcome.  Spectacular is on its way... 

No, I'm not Jewish so that's good!
And thank you! 
Do you just keep meditating as a way of opening your soul or is there a certain ritual or meditation I need to do to open my soul? 
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 15, 2015, at 9:29 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Congratulations! Welcome and hail Satan!

If you followed it as best you could.and your heart is sincere, then, you did it.

Do you feel you're not rejected by Satan? If you're not jew, then, it's valid.

Just continue working on opening your soul and ask the Gods for guidance.

<td val[/IMG]Do not worry about finding your GD right now. He/she will reveal himself/herself to you when you are ready. Focus on daily power meditations instead.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 15, 2015, 4:39:57 P[/IMG]th I did the ritual following the directions. Showing beforehand out of respect and meditated before and after the ritual and nothing seems to have happened? I know everyones different on when and how they meet their guardian demons or if something spectacular is supposed to happen idk.. I feel like I may have did something wrong… or maybe im not meditating the correct way? What should I do next to have a connection or a meeting (for lack of better words) with a guardian?
[/TD]

HP Hooded cobra put together an excellent 40-day beginner program.

I can't find the link right now. Working.

But someone will, I'm sure.

Love your username :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back