Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual of removal of an unwelcome person

agata picardi

Hi everybody,I developed an addiction to a person that I hate and that I was very hurt in the past.
It states that there were no emotional ties between us except for a bland acquaintance.
In the last 5 years I have thought about her every day.
At one point I started to use her to pick them energy, with significant results. Lately, however, I decided to get rid of that person forever, but with poor results: my mind seems to continually go back to her.
I know that hate is a noble sentiment, and I'm not ashamed to try it, and I also know that I have my good reasons to do so. But now I want to get rid completely of the reasons that hurt me at the time. I expected that Jupiter came out from Leo because it would be conjunct her Sun and Saturn, in a few weeks Saturn will oppose her Venus and then take advantage to make a precise meditation to send out forever her energy to me. Some of you has never been in this situation? You have any special tips or suggestions? Thanks in advance to those who will answer me. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back