Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual Magick and BDSM

Valyn

An article I wrote for my friend's site- seemed good for this group. 

The Left Hand Path, BDS[/IMG]I suggest that anyone who is interested in the occult as well as BDSM try combining the two. You may discover you’ve been missing out all of this time.

Your article was awesome. I'm a pre-op MtF transsexual who has been dabbling in BDSM and looking for ways to integrate my growing fascination with the occult. Specifically I am into the shadow aspects of self. Thanks for posting.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, January 21, 2016, 5:03 AM, Valyn valynruinedmylife@... [Satanicgaycommunity] <[email protected] wrote:
  An article I wrote for my friend's site- seemed good for this group. 

The Left Hand Path, BDS[/IMG]I suggest that anyone who is interested in the occult as well as BDSM try combining the two. You may discover you’ve been missing out all of this time.

While sex magick is extremely powerful and I have had very positive results using that magick.
I don't find inflicting pain on others an erotic experience... nor willing to experiment with BDSM in the future. 

Your article is outstanding and insightful! I have never tried inflicting pain to achieve desired results, while performing Sex Magick. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back