Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rising Serpents

Quercus

The border took about the same time as crafting the other elements, way more than I expected.
But drawing details/ornaments like this is almost like a type of Void Meditation in itself for me. 😀

Rising Serpents.jpg

You made this via your hands? That is exceptional. Congratulations.

WOW! I am VERY happy and thankful for all your reactions! 🥰
It means a lot to me. Just like I am always happy and curious to see how other artists express themselves, it brings me Joy if my art brings others Joy.

Yes, it is very motivating to keep going and growing. Currently, I am working on a picture for my Guardian. ❤️
Even through that will take me some time. But I will certainly post it here when it's ready.

And yes @Ardgion , I am delighted if you want to use my art as background. 😄

WOW! I am VERY happy and thankful for all your reactions! 🥰
It means a lot to me. Just like I am always happy and curious to see how other artists express themselves, it brings me Joy if my art brings others Joy.

Yes, it is very motivating to keep going and growing. Currently, I am working on a picture for my Guardian. ❤️
Even through that will take me some time. But I will certainly post it here when it's ready.

And yes @Ardgion , I am delighted if you want to use my art as background. 😄
Can I ask how long it took you to create this? It's fine if you don't want to say. I just like knowing how long people spend on creating what they've made, to better appreciate its value :)

Can I ask how long it took you to create this? It's fine if you don't want to say. I just like knowing how long people spend on creating what they've made, to better appreciate its value :)
It took me around two months, though I mostly only have time to work on such projects on the weekends. The total time was maybe about two weeks, I think.

Probably it could've been finished earlier, but I needed two "prototypes" to make the wings till I liked them. Also I needed to redraw the upper border, because the first time the pen wasn't permanent enough and the black colour smudged 😅

But well, I learned many things while making it - what works and what not 😄

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back