Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Risen (drawing) :)

Light Yagami

Attachments :
<ol>Risen.jpg</ol>Hey. :)I'm proud of this one so I thought I should share it. Still workiiiiing with the anatomyyyyy... :pHe's in a cave by the way. xD I know that you can't really tell because of the lack of color.

Thanks thanks! :DOooh, what type of meditation, good question... :pI actually had martial arts in mind but also fire... Just 'fire' nothing else haha :)

Στις 8:21 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "chilepnm@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

nice! what type of meditation is he working on?

<td val[/IMG]I think desire is the best factor to initiate deep meditation. And different desires brings up diffrent form of it. In my daily habit i usually start with my 3rd eye chackra connect to my heart chackra (desire = IN THE PRESENCE OF FATHER SATAN and ect.) then i am visualizing His presence that....then i notice i was already in deep trance. “I Magnify your name oh my God;
For thou art your glory fills my heart with gladness;
You lighten my path and bring fire againts my enemies.
For thou art my LIGHT and my FIRE.
You are my LUCIFERUZ
You are my SATAN.”
Glory into your name!

From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 4:50 am
Subject:Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Risen (drawing) :)

Thanks thanks! :DOooh, what type of meditation, good question... :pI actually had martial arts in mind but also fire... Just 'fire' nothing else haha :)

Στις 8:21 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "chilepnm@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

nice! what type of meditation is he working on?

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back