Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

right hand path

about the right hand path, it says that wands are of that path, and i would like more info before i make one or if i make one and what they can do. links please, or ideas.
Hail Father Satan

I can't pass your question by Ok the right handed path follows everything as good and positive no darkness there no study on anything opposite of the left handed path in my opinion as I've seen one must understand that everything in our world has a polarity contained within it -meaning you can't have one without the other to maintain a balance there must be duality within us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge" <sustanance@... wrote:

just curios about what they'd do, i mean as far as the two paths go i know nothing about either one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

why would you want to make one if theyre of the right hand path?

I can't pass your question by Ok the right handed path follows everything as good and positive no darkness there no study on anything opposite of the left handed path in my opinion as I've seen one must understand that everything in our world has a polarity contained within it -meaning you can't have one without the other to maintain a balance there must be duality within us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge" <sustanance@... wrote:

just curios about what they'd do, i mean as far as the two paths go i know nothing about either one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

why would you want to make one if theyre of the right hand path?

what they do?` they were used to disrespect/abuse/exploit and were know as blasting rods, they were used against the daemons.

Its extreme disrespect to Father Satan and the Gods of Duat to use one, or to make one.

I cant really find a link, but I looked in one of the pdf's I have and here is what is says

"The WAND is a standard ritual tool used by mages and sorcerers of the Right Hand Path. I strongly
discourage the use of a wand. It is also called a "BLASTING ROD" and for centuries has been used to
abuse and exploit Demons in the name of the enemy god. This is not wise if one wishes to establish
relationships with Demons as wands are very offensive to them. Wands are representative of the
element of fire."

about the right hand path, it says that wands are of that path, and i would like more info before i make one or if i make one and what they can do. links please, or ideas.
Hail Father Satan

So Right hand path mage and sorcer use wands and Left hand path Mage(us SS) use our brain to do magick, right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:

what they do?` they were used to disrespect/abuse/exploit and were know as blasting rods, they were used against the daemons.

Its extreme disrespect to Father Satan and the Gods of Duat to use one, or to make one.

I cant really find a link, but I looked in one of the pdf's I have and here is what is says

"The WAND is a standard ritual tool used by mages and sorcerers of the Right Hand Path. I strongly
discourage the use of a wand. It is also called a "BLASTING ROD" and for centuries has been used to
abuse and exploit Demons in the name of the enemy god. This is not wise if one wishes to establish
relationships with Demons as wands are very offensive to them. Wands are representative of the
element of fire."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge" <sustanance@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan

Well not necessarily. There are many RHP new agers who are obsessed with enemy angels and work with them and do stupid things like "angel healing" but they don't use any wands or other tools. The distinction is in their beliefs. They believe that the ultimate goal in their path is to be absorbed and have their souls dissolved totally instead of becoming physically immortal and having their individuality. They also have restrictive rules banning the use of black magick and believe in xian-like morality while we're about freedom and the natural law.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

So Right hand path mage and sorcer use wands and Left hand path Mage(us SS) use our brain to do magick, right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

element of fire."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge" <sustanance@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan

The major difference between RHP and us is that we're about individuality while the enemy hoaxes are about lumping everything into one. To the point is that they think that they accomplish magick because they somehow connect to some "universal conciousness" instead of by developing their soul and increasing their bioelectricity or other things. This is common in EVERY RHP religion. You'll never seen a RHP religion, a real RHP religion being against race-mixing for example. They want to lump all races into one and they think all religions are different aspects of one religion or something similar.

They absurdly believe that there's some cosmic spook or energy or whatever who wants the good of all beings and every being to live in peace and not be harmed. The laws of nature easily disprove this mistaken belief (the lion must kill to eat for example, it wouldn't survive without killing any animals. Nature is based in a predator-prey system and the behavior of many animal species is aristocratic, the weaker animals in the heard obey the stronger ones. There's no such thing as equality or getting along with everyone in nature). While we're realistic and we don't believe that there's such thing as absolute good, but good and evil are relative. Every side thinks they're good and their opponents are evil, and that's the way it is. A rapist may think he's doing the right thing for example. An enemy angel thinks he's good for wanting humanity as cattle, and we're just designed for being cattle and nothing more, and that our Gods are vile scum for giving us knowledge to become Gods. It always depends from which side you see it, and since we're humans we always see it from the human side and follow our Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Well not necessarily. There are many RHP new agers who are obsessed with enemy angels and work with them and do stupid things like "angel healing" but they don't use any wands or other tools. The distinction is in their beliefs. They believe that the ultimate goal in their path is to be absorbed and have their souls dissolved totally instead of becoming physically immortal and having their individuality. They also have restrictive rules banning the use of black magick and believe in xian-like morality while we're about freedom and the natural law.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@ wrote:

element of fire."

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back